***Florida vs Ohio St NIT BBALL Thread***

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Since there is so much to improve on, I can be optimistic that the players-team will play better
next year. However, I see White needing plenty improvement at in-game coaching. Far too many
games this year I watched this team play as if a small lead was safe to get sloppy with or as if there
was no need to play smart "in-the-moment" to close a score-gap before too late ?? Those flaws
must be corrected to assuage my fan frustration. They seem to be coach-flaws.??

If Foley wanted an Andy Kennedy protege, he could have just hired Andy Kennedy.....eh?

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Do you have a link for that?
I tried to find the article (I read it before the GW game), but from what I remember it had GW ranked around 25th in the nation and the Gators something like 280th for experience. Can't seem to find it, but I'll keep looking.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The argument will still be that this isn't White's team and we'll have to wait for more of his recruits to come in.

You are correct and that argument makes me nervous to say the least.

1. We don't have time to wait for White to build a team with his players (2-3 more years) without falling completely off the basketball map.
2. His recruiting to date suggests that what he has now is better than what he will have in 2-3 years.

But hey, I hope I am all wrong. Especially since I am being fleeced for $3500/year to keep my two seats.
Just not seeing $3500 worth of basketball coming down the road

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.