Foley heard rumblings Donovan wasn't happy...

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
VulcanAlex;n221888 said:
Well Gee what "ammo" might you have and of course nothing would prevent shutting down any portion of this site if the owner decided it needed to go. It is not like you can pander to OX although he might sell the site to someone for enough money.
Well Gee, Lord have mercy. He might sell it? Yep. But this is his bread and butter (main sports forum) and it is now meaner and more vulgar than the Poli forum. He has threatened the poli forum once. If he allows the level of nasty in here I am guessing the poli forum gets the same leeway. But you may be right, a big sale may be on the horizon.........at least to pay for corvette parts.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n222015 said:
Well Gee, Lord have mercy. He might sell it? Yep. But this is his bread and butter (main sports forum) and it is now meaner and more vulgar than the Poli forum. He has threatened the poli forum once. If he allows the level of nasty in here I am guessing the poli forum gets the same leeway. But you may be right, a big sale may be on the horizon.........at least to pay for corvette parts.

This is ox's board. If he wants to shut down the PF then he will, he doesn't have to have a reason.

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
What did your Mother tell you when you were fighting with your sibling?

"TAKE IT OUTSIDE!"

This Main Sports Forum is the "living room".

The Political Forum is the "outdoors".

You might get away with more outdoors but Ox owns the house & property!

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I must confess I don't know what "slurping" is either, but if it's what I think it is, all I can say is that what happens between a man and a hairy transvestite in the privacy of their own adult video booth is their own business. If Dooley is indeed "slurping" Foley, whether that be in the confines of a dirty truck stop mens room or in the hallowed halls of Ben Hill Griffin stadium, that is their business and neither should be shamed for it.

What I do object to, however, is that this thread has been used by some people to discredit Billy Donovan by portraying him as the kind of guy who would run screaming to daddy with tears in his eyes the minute he didn't get his way. The portrait painted of him as the kind of person who would leave a job where he'd built a great reputation, just because of a one-year delay in a building project, is defamatory and a purposeful defiling of his character. Those of you who have participated in this character assassination of a Gator legend, including those who have sat idly by watching it occur and munching on their popcorn - you know who you are - should be pilloried by the Gator community. A short vacation for them seems in order, in my humble opinion.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n222015 said:

Yes and who knows I might buy it and then there would be massive changes. And try to remember why the attention was received, somebody was reporting posts and I bet they are not doing so now.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
PastyStoole;n222039 said:
including those who have sat idly by watching it occur and munching on their popcorn - you know who you are -

damn man you called me out:popcorn:!!

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
PastyStoole;n222039 said:
If Dooley is indeed "slurping" Foley, whether that be in the confines of a dirty truck stop mens room or in the hallowed halls of Ben Hill Griffin stadium, that is their business and neither should be shamed for it.
whoa, :inout:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
dubster is leaving Foley behind because they are talking about no longer selling popcorn at the O'Dome.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n222089 said:

OR10.jpg

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n222078 said:
dubster is leaving Foley behind because they are talking about no longer selling popcorn at the O'Dome.

Foley was tired of dubster leading the "Fire Foley!" chant in the stands. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.