Former Mississippi State DL Coach David Turner to Florida

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
In hindsight he might have very well been the most sane level headed one out of all of us :lol:

I'm gonna go with no. Football saturdays have always been huge in my family going back to when I was little. As was said before, it's been a tough road since Meyer left. A lot of that anger was focused here...as many times as I kicked the dog and played American Psycho...I still had to vent here. LOL. It's nice to actually look forward to game days again.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I think if anything, the last 3-4 months have proven that Rex is anything but a perpetual dumper or complainer. Hes been on the Mullen train longer than many here. I've got a new found respect for tiny arms.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think if anything, the last 3-4 months have proven that Rex is anything but a perpetual dumper or complainer. Hes been on the Mullen train longer than many here. I've got a new found respect for tiny arms.

Respect maybe, but he's got a lot of ground to make up before I can love him again. Tiny arms make it hard to dig yourself out of a hole.
:giggity:

Since65

Oct 5, 2014

Sammon's Gator coverage at The Athletic is excellent. He regularly talks with former coaches, players, parents, etc. to get more in-depth information. This article is a great example and seems to provide factual data to counter the perspective that Turner is just "meh" or worse. At least according to players who have actually been coached by him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
jurassic-world-dinosaur-t-rex-problems_o_862738.jpg

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I'm gonna go with no. Football saturdays have always been huge in my family going back to when I was little. As was said before, it's been a tough road since Meyer left. A lot of that anger was focused here...as many times as I kicked the dog and played American Psycho...I still had to vent here. LOL. It's nice to actually look forward to game days again.
Same here brother

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.