Former Saints DE Will Smith shot to death in road rage incident

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I just watched a video that showed Smith rear ending Hayes, not hard, just a bump. Hayes pulls over to the side, then Smith takes off and drives away, at which point Hayes drives after him
Yep. Smith apparently also had a loaded gun in his car and the police are saying there is no ballistics evidence showing the gun was fired. They haven't said whether the gun was put away somewhere like the glove compartment, but if they are trying to determine whether it was fired my guess is that it was not put away.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Well the plot thickens. Still though, someone bumping you and running off isn't reason to chase them down, hit them back, and shoot them to death.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I saw purported video of EMS taking wife from passenger seat onto stretcher and all she
shouts is "You need to get me to the hospital ! I've been shot in the leg." not any interest
in whether her multiply-shot husband can be helped?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I saw purported video of EMS taking wife from passenger seat onto stretcher and all she
shouts is "You need to get me to the hospital ! I've been shot in the leg." not any interest
in whether her multiply-shot husband can be helped?

I read she was screaming for someone to help her husband. A neighbor came and prayed with her while he sat there and died.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
someone bumping you and running off isn't reason to chase them down, hit them back, and shoot them to death.
Captain Sasquatch, or Captain Obvious?

latest

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Well the plot thickens. Still though, someone bumping you and running off isn't reason to chase them down, hit them back, and shoot them to death.

Of course it is. We live in a world where plenty of people are killed daily because of being "disrespected". And too few are willing to acknowledge that there is a major cultural issue here. The fact that either party would even consider introducing a gun into this situation says it all.The story is sad but not remotely surprising.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Of course it is. We live in a world where plenty of people are killed daily because of being "disrespected". And too few are willing to acknowledge that there is a major cultural issue here. The fact that either party would even consider introducing a gun into this situation says it all.The story is sad but not remotely surprising.
Bingo. Too many people feel like they aren't a man until they pick up a gun to settle their problems, when in fact it just creates far, far worse problems.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I read she was screaming for someone to help her husband. A neighbor came and prayed with her while he sat there and died.

I referred to an "at-the-scene" cell-phone audio/video that had her saying "Get me to the hospital.
I've been shot in the leg." It just struck me as odd. People can write other stuff to be read but that's
building a story. There's probably a bigger context > maybe that take-away video occurred after
the horror of his death was exhausted. But it just struck out as cold.??

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I just can't get over the fact that the Fresh Prince of Bel Air is dead. I think it's a conspiracy by Roger Goodell to have him bumped off because he did that movie Concussion. The stupid ba$tard who killed him just happened to kill the wrong Will Smith. It's ironic that he was in the NFL instead of the actor.
I wonder if they finished filming Independence Day 2 before he passed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator