Franks/Trask situation all over again; AR lights up USF

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Steve Russell hates his callers. .
These fuchsing retards, Drooley before him, get paid to stand out there and say stupid shyt trying to defend the impossible. Unlike Gin Sake, they can't just say their little precorded spin and leave the stage.

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
Steve Russell hates his callers. That's what makes it entertaining. Last night he kept it together until @gatorkev85 called in and got him spun up.
I would trade every local talking head out there to get Larry Vettel back, but there's a reason Larry's in NYC and Steve Russell is here playing dictator to a beleaguered fan base. Whatever fantasy package deal you roll around in your head that gets Fuchs, Strichnine, Cousin Eddie, and TG out of here on the next bus, add Russell to it, please.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
I would trade every local talking head out there to get Larry Vettel back, but there's a reason Larry's in NYC and Steve Russell is here playing dictator to a beleaguered fan base. Whatever fantasy package deal you roll around in your head that gets Fuchs, Strichnine, Cousin Eddie, and TG out of here on the next bus, add Russell to it, please.
Totally agree. I had never listened to Russell until the aftermath of the USF game - what a tool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator