Freaking Mizzou!

BufordGator

Aug 25, 2014
found myself rooting very hard today for the Hogs even if it meant UGA goes to the SEC championship!
the old guard needs to take back the East from these imposters who surely will be killed by Bama making for a boring championship game!

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As much as it pains me to say this, Missouri is not a bad team. Not a great team, but they are well coached and rarely put themselves in bad situations. They do not have the talent our UF team has, but our team was boringly coached and continously put ourselves in bad situations. The team that should be there is our team due to talent, the team that won it's right to be there is going. Coaching means that much, which is why this hire is important.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I can't nor never want UGAly to win anything. But BAMA is going to Curb Stomp the crap out of them.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
One of the saddest parts of the Muschamp era is he failed to take advantage of an extremely weak SEC east. Missouri going to back to back SEC title games in only three years in the league is a damn embarrassing shame.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
By the way, in comparison, South Carolina has been to one SEC title game in 23 years. Missouri just passed them in year 3.

BufordGator

Aug 25, 2014
Hate the Dawgs but UGA V BAMA much more entertaining and certainly more fun to watch the Dawgs lose to Bama than Mizzou who I could care less about...
Plus they have ZERO business even being in the east let alone representing us two years straight!!
Just sayin
GATORS
DAWGS
VOLS
COCKS
need to knock Mizzou from their freaking perch!
SEC east becoming a laughingstock!

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Missouri is a joke, however the rest of our divison has sadly become an even bigger joke

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
BufordGator;n118230 said:
Hate the Dawgs but UGA V BAMA much more entertaining and certainly more fun to watch the Dawgs lose to Bama than Mizzou who I could care less about...
Plus they have ZERO business even being in the east let alone representing us two years straight!!
Just sayin
GATORS
DAWGS
VOLS
COCKS
need to knock Mizzou from their freaking perch!
SEC east becoming a laughingstock!

The East is a laughingstock because of us.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Here is the order of teams by how much I'd want them to win the East.

Florida

South Carolina

Vandy, UK, Missouri

Tennessee

Georgia

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
It will be interesting to see what kind of emotional level the ball lickers bring to the GT game. Probably not an offense you want to play in a mental funk.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think Tech will beat them tomorrow. Then all of GA will be calling for Richt's head.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n118240 said:
Here is the order of teams by how much I'd want them to win the East.

Florida

South Carolina

Vandy, UK, Missouri

Tennessee

Georgia

Florida.

If not us, South Carolina (as long as SOS is there).

If neither, I root for the asteroid.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
MatthewM.;n118232 said:
Missouri is a joke, however the rest of our divison has sadly become an even bigger joke
Gawd I hate agreeing w Matt.

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Even though my son is a GA alum, I just would not be able to stomach the next week here in Savannah, probably the most Bulldog-centric city in the state (OK, maybe 2nd to Athens). Every day in our paper we'd be getting more Bulldog stories, more extolling the virtues of their players, more about how they're gonna take down the Tide and then somehow sneak into the NC playoffs. Now I don't have to read/hear any of that. Plus I don't have to hear about where everyone's going to get together to watch the game, because now there is no game. :lmao:

Hotrod

Founding Member
R.I.P.
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Disappointed again :cry2:

Attachments

• conv_1447.jpg
    conv_1447.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 47

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
MatthewM.;n118232 said:

Yeah, right. A 10-2 joke playing for the SEC Championship. Again. Though, I get and probably made your point.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Before we start writing anyone off as a joke this is the same Staff that and some of the same players were finished #5 in the nation last year going 12-2. This years team is 10-2 and will probably getting beaten down by Alabama. But after a injury riddled 2012, they did what our staff couldn't do and prove it was a fluke. They were #17 going into this game, and will most likely be higher after Saturday. Part of their success is from our underachieving staff. But Georgia is still the underachiever it always is. USCe as taken the place of the consistantly unconsistent Tennesse. Kentucky and Vanderbilt can't decide who wants to be a bottom feeder or a middling program. The difference is we are supposed to be the Alabama of the East, and the last 5 years we beat ourselves before the other team gets a chance. Don't be joking about a team that has been performing where we have complete $hit the bed. They did what we couldn't be consistant from week to week and win the division that should have been ours.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They have beaten one sec team with a winning conference record in their 2 years winning the east. I believe that was uga last year. Their weak opponents from the west the last two years and the abomination that the east has become was a pretty good way for them to slip in while everyone else was down.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Pretty amazing how far they've ridden that D-line. Letting Maty Mauk beat you is inexcusable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.