FSU Dismissal Request for Winston Related Title IX Lawsuit Denied

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Fever, lighten up or you're going on vacation.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
As much as I love seeing the Clowns being dragged through the mud - and I do - I'd argue Title IX's original purpose in the '70s was unnecessary and is being used today for issues it was never meant to address. It is long past high time the Feds back up a bit and let local legal processes play out.

All that said, I can't wait to see Rapeis in his prison orange.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
FSU's dream-team attorneys stated that they acted immediately to dismiss the victim from school.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n260112 said:
Hey Moron you still butt hurt over being called out on your lies. I would love to see FSU get nailed for something but keep talking your mess while being scared to back it up like some school kid who runs when the bell rings after talking trash all day you idiot.

Ironic choice of words. Given how so many have made fun of your elementary antics...

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorbreath;n260506 said:
As much as I love seeing the Clowns being dragged through the mud - and I do - I'd argue Title IX's original purpose in the '70s was unnecessary and is being used today for issues it was never meant to address. It is long past high time the Feds back up a bit and let local legal processes play out.

All that said, I can't wait to see Rapeis in his prison orange.

Although I am typically all for taking government out of everything, I cannot agree with your position.

You mentioned Title IV in the seventies but even with this in place it took until the early nineties before ACC schools were even in compliance and that was with millions of dollars being dangled in front of them.

Title IV goes well beyond athletics and pertains to the overall treatment of women on college campuses. The situation at FSU is a textbook example of the problem.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n260189 said:
I am sure you are...that is why you post that image so much.. very telling...

This literally made me laugh out loud. It's something akin to, "I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you say, bounces off of me and sticks to you." Considering the circumstances... that is pure comedy gold.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Wow. Note to f$u - federal officials don't fit in your back pocket as easily as the local pd. And if that's not enough...

Winston has filed a countersuit against Kinsman, in which he denied her allegations of rape, sexual battery, assault, false imprisonment and intentional infliction of emotional distress.

Hey shameus, maybe you should name f$u and the tally pd in that counter suit. After all, if they conducted a thorough investigation, I'm sure the "truth" would've been revealed and you wouldn't be dealing with this anymore.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
CGgater;n262236 said:
Wow. Note to f$u - federal officials don't fit in your back pocket as easily as the local pd. And if that's not enough...

Hey shameus, maybe you should name f$u and the tally pd in that counter suit. After all, if they conducted a thorough investigation, I'm sure the "truth" would've been revealed and you wouldn't be dealing with this anymore.

CG! Welcome aboard or back. Hey, try tapatalk if you can't get it to work on your phone. I use my phone all the time but just use Firefox mobile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.