FSU hires Cornrow Norvell from bottom feeder Memphis

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

Well that is a surprise. I am shocked. But in all seriousness of course he is interested that :nole:job. I am no :nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole: fan but I call it as I see it and you walk on that campus and/or visit the night time establishments and the scenery is outstanding. Kiffy and 20 yr old smokin hot blonde chicks seem to find each other.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
As to candidates, I wonder if Hugh Freeze has repaired his reputation enough to be considered as a possibility?.

It’s FSU. Freeze doesn’t need to repair his reputation...they’d take him as is. Hell, knowing he’s a cheat, they’d be inclined to bump him to the top of the list.

NVAGATOR86

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2017
All the guys mentioned so far as being interested in the FSU job appear to have one thing in common. Stoops, Kiffin, Freeze et al. All are represented by Willie's agent Jimmy Sexton. When you follow the money in the coaching carousel it usually leads back to Jimmy. Add Gus Malzahn to the mix if he gets fired. Another Sexton boy. Knowing the way these deals work I am sure that Jimmy presented his potential list of client replacements to the Semi boosters weeks ago. Even OX's too hot for prime time tip about Butters has the connection back to Jimmy.
Jimmy always gets the "Kwan" for his clients.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I'm going to miss that shoulder purse.

61NYt5O.gif

GatorKen714

May 24, 2018
All the guys mentioned so far as being interested in the FSU job appear to have one thing in common. Stoops, Kiffin, Freeze et al. All are represented by WiLLLLLLLie's agent Jimmy Sexton. When you follow the money in the coaching carousel it usually leads back to Jimmy. Add Gus Malzahn to the mix if he gets fired. Another Sexton boy. Knowing the way these deals work I am sure that Jimmy presented his potential list of client replacements to the Semi boosters weeks ago. Even OX's too hot for prime time tip about Butters has the connection back to Jimmy.

Jimmy S will troll the FSU job for his clients to get a raise with threats of bouncing to FSU. Not complaining it is his job and why he's their agent.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
All the guys mentioned so far as being interested in the FSU job appear to have one thing in common. Stoops, Kiffin, Freeze et al. All are represented by WiLLLLLLLie's agent Jimmy Sexton. When you follow the money in the coaching carousel it usually leads back to Jimmy. Add Gus Malzahn to the mix if he gets fired. Another Sexton boy. Knowing the way these deals work I am sure that Jimmy presented his potential list of client replacements to the Semi boosters weeks ago. Even OX's too hot for prime time tip about Butters has the connection back to Jimmy.
It’s actually a shorter list to name viable candidates for any P-5 HC job who are not represented by Jimmy Sexton. He is far and away the best at his job. And if I were a coach he’d be my agent too.

NVAGATOR86

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2017
It’s actually a shorter list to name viable candidates for any P-5 HC job who are not represented by Jimmy Sexton. He is far and away the best at his job. And if I were a coach he’d be my agent too.
Yes he is definitely the best in the business. I hope he doesn't represent Joe Brady at LSU. Not a likely move for HC but maybe OC. You never know.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So apparently big name boosters received letters asking for buyout money...over a month ago. Also told that they do not have a backroom deal with anyone, although Stoops does appear to be near the top of mosts' wishlists.

No matter how confident you are, your agent is going to bake in a very large buyout based on what happened to Willie. Sounds like he was barely given a season.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Why would he leave OU then go to fsu?? How are they going to pay him 8+ million a year and buyout willie 12 Ls?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Bob Stoops has been a done deal to so many schools now. Did you hear he was our next head coach the first time Urban Meyer quit??

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.