FSU hires Cornrow Norvell from bottom feeder Memphis

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’m not at all surprised by the booster ultimatum. I actually expected it. The minute booster money gets involved to that degree, it’s almost inevitable that the process gets crazy messy.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
FSU to debut new helmets once they announce Norvell

9558784.jpeg

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Also why does this site continue to freeze my phones keyboard and drain my battery instantly when I come here? Ox skimping in quality is hardly shocking but this is the only site it happens on

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Also why does this site continue to freeze my phones keyboard and drain my battery instantly when I come here? Ox skimping in quality is hardly shocking but this is the only site it happens on
I hate how it murders my battery. Biggest complaint by far.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I get the same. and only on this site. Ox wants people to pony up with the memberships, so I have no doubt it's intentional.

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Was there ever a new edition of "Conquered?" Last year we got one of those after beating FSU.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Ox has spyware searching through all your data while you’re logged on here.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
26FL4IWDUYp0y6kTK.gif

Last edited:

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
The thread title was changed showing Norvell as being hired. Is this official? I haven’t seen any headlines on other sites stating so.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

It’s all the Christmas action going on. That creates a fair amount of pull on a machine’s resources.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator