FSU hires Cornrow Norvell from bottom feeder Memphis

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Did you forget to read the 3rd paragraph of my post you quoted where I said “other things like commitment to facilities, asst. salarypool, level of competition/ease of path toconference and national championships, etc.”?

I can only assume you’re on a bender and living up to your screen handle.
I bolded what i was responding to. Also, you proved you have no idea where my screenname came from, you're ignant.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I bolded what i was responding to. Also, you proved you have no idea where my screenname came from, you're ignant.

And that’s the problem...your response wasn’t relevant nor responsive to what you responded to.

As far as your screen name, I apologize. I didn’t know you were a card carrying member of AA who’s been on the wagon for years. :lol:

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And that’s the problem...your response wasn’t relevant nor responsive to what you responded to.

As far as your screen name, I apologize. I didn’t know you were a card carrying member of AA who’s been on the wagon for years. :lol:
have you been snorting cocaine off a goat's ass? you stated that a good coach wouldn't care about a short leash because they trust their abilities. my response was that Urban would be very selective in his choice, meaning that he wouldn't go to a place like FSU because they suck and he could be on a hot seat.

Again, you have no clue where my screenname came from.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
have you been snorting cocaine off a goat's ass? you stated that a good coach wouldn't care about a short leash because they trust their abilities. my response was that Urban would be very selective in his choice, meaning that he wouldn't go to a place like FSU because they suck and he could be on a hot seat.

Again, you have no clue where my screenname came from.

I said any decent coach believes in his own abilities and realizes that Willie was in over his head. I never said that aforementioned decent coach wouldn’t care about the roster or booster situation. As a matter of fact, I said those sort of things WOULD BE more important to the potential coach than Willie getting fired 2 years in. Lay off the booze & learn reading comprehension. I also wasn’t referring to elite coaches like Meyer. I was referring to “middle of the road candidates” which I posted just a post or two prior to the post of mine you quoted.

As far as your screen name. Okay, so you’re denying that you’re a raging alky and you’re denying that you’re clean and sober. This can only mean one thing...you haven’t yet admitted you have a problem. I get it...the first step is the hardest.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Nobody reads the third paragraph.

That’s why a wall of text is a preferred option. If there’s no indent, they won’t stop reading!

Donk said proper paragraphs were required and lengthy walls of text would be met with scorn and dislike ratings.

Seems like I’m caught between my full posts not being read and a tongue lashing from the Living Legend himself. It’s quite the predicament. What am I to do? :dunno:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Donk said proper paragraphs were required and lengthy walls of text would be met with scorn and dislike ratings.

Seems like I’m caught between my full posts not being read and a tongue lashing from the Living Legend himself. It’s quite the predicament. What am I to do? :dunno:
I say go with the wall - not likely to get a tongue lashing as Donk keeps getting vacations lately. Either way, I’m not reading if its over 3 lines in length - short attention span.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’m still trying to understand why we pay coaches so much. We should be paying for the jimmy and joes over the X’s and O’s.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Has anyone considered the possibility that FSU doesn't have the slightest interest in Mark Stoops? His name has been thrown around from the beginning, but there has been absolutely zero smoke that FSU is interested. And I don't blame FSU - that fat toad isn't taking anyone to the promised land. He's a joke and is where he belongs.

It’s almost like he doesn’t want us to get to 1,000,000 posts.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I said any decent coach believes in his own abilities and realizes that WiLLLLLLLie was in over his head. I never said that aforementioned decent coach wouldn’t care about the roster or booster situation. As a matter of fact, I said those sort of things WOULD BE more important to the potential coach than WiLLLLLLLie getting fired 2 years in. Lay off the booze & learn reading comprehension. I also wasn’t referring to elite coaches like Meyer. I was referring to “middle of the road candidates” which I posted just a post or two prior to the post of mine you quoted.

As far as your screen name. Okay, so you’re denying that you’re a raging alky and you’re denying that you’re clean and sober. This can only mean one thing...you haven’t yet admitted you have a problem. I get it...the first step is the hardest.
Now you expect me to read all of the posts prior to what I quoted? Dude, you aren't that interesting. Feel blessed anyone reads anything you write.

Again, you have no idea where my screenname came from. It's not even difficult to figure out. But I guess anyone who chooses to live in GA is no different than a Dawg themselves.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’m still trying to understand why we pay coaches so much. We should be paying for the jimmy and joes over the X’s and O’s.
Well, mostly bc there are more rules about jimmys and joes. we could pay the students more, in better rooms and facilities, max stipend, but we dont.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Has anyone considered the possibility that FSU doesn't have the slightest interest in Mark Stoops? His name has been thrown around from the beginning, but there has been absolutely zero smoke that FSU is interested. And I don't blame FSU - that fat toad isn't taking anyone to the promised land. He's a joke and is where he belongs.
No. He has already beaten Mullinz w half the talent and nearly did so again this year.
He is ahuge upgrade over Dancing willie but so is Haggins.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
No. He has already beaten Mullinz w half the talent and nearly did so again this year.
He is ahuge upgrade over Dancing WiLLLLLLLie but so is Haggins.
Saying a coach is an upgrade from willie doesn't mean anything, just like saying someone is an upgrade from Butters. Almost every coach in America is an upgrade from those two.

They have no interest in Mark Stoops or we would have seen some smoke by now.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Saying a coach is an upgrade from WiLLLLLLLie doesn't mean anything, just like saying someone is an upgrade from Butters. Almost every coach in America is an upgrade from those two.

They have no interest in Mark Stoops or we would have seen some smoke by now.
These things are also expectation management. You start by asking CUM, Stoops, Belichick and Gruden, just thento.see if they are available. :lmao2:

Once the fanbase bc more realistic with where you are in the world right now end up w Haggins, Mullins, or some guy who went 7-6 at LaTech.

Last edited:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He is ahuge upgrade over Dancing WiLLLLLLLie but so is Haggins.
For someone who was crying about an actual victory being a moral victory, you sure do like to harp on UK almost beating us. Sounds like a moral victory to me.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
For someone who was crying about an actual victory being a moral victory, you sure do like to harp on UK almost beating us. Sounds like a moral victory to me.
A moral loss you mean?

These come-from-behind victories or three-point victories come back to haunt you. do you have a good year and when all the coin tosses like Trump did in 2012 oh, but you tend to lose all the coin tosses the next year. It's like you have to pay the karma back.

There is a different feel to this though, I admit.

we aren't just battering teams late in the game with our jumbo package, which went away once teams became comfortable with the fact that we really were never going to pass.

Now it's self-inflicted poor play-calling for the first three quarters. I have the sense that we could score almost at will if we just open up the offense like we do in the 4th quarter.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
A moral loss you mean?

These come-from-behind victories or three-point victories come back to haunt you. do you have a good year and when all the coin tosses like Trump did in 2012 oh, but you tend to lose all the coin tosses the next year. It's like you have to pay the karma back.

Always felt like we could've had more success that year it he'd let Rudy really open things up.

Hopefully you can kick back in your office, pretend to be on a long call, and sleep it off. We've all been there.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Now you expect me to read all of the posts prior to what I quoted? Dude, you aren't that interesting. Feel blessed anyone reads anything you write.

Again, you have no idea where my screenname came from. It's not even difficult to figure out. But I guess anyone who chooses to live in GA is no different than a Dawg themselves.

:scratchhead: Apparently you think I am that interesting because not only did you read my “middle of the road candidates” post but you also replied to it...literally right before you replied to my post with your stupid comment about Urban Meyer. Man you need to seek help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.