FSU hires Cornrow Norvell from bottom feeder Memphis

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
What on earth is a flannelsexual haircut

I never heard that before but I immediately knew exactly what it means. It’s that skinny kid with the full beard and a flip requiring a lot of gel. There are about 500,000 of them infesting downtown Orlando.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I never heard that before but I immediately knew exactly what it means. It’s that skinny kid with the full beard and a flip requiring a lot of gel. There are about 500,000 of them infesting downtown Orlando.

... and brew beer in the bathtub because they think its cool ... or google amazon for the necessary parts to do such.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
What is it with eye doctors and conspiracies? Our own @EyeDocGator may need to weigh in on this.

There is a rumor around twitter that guy is the same guy who got caught acting like he had inside gator info early in the butters years. Clutchlikemj or something like that. He then became an FSU fan after being exposed and people believe this is him again do to similar patterns. Not saying it is true but talk about hilarious if it is.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
What on earth is a flannelsexual haircut
images

Personally, i just refer to them as "bottoms."

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
@Durty South Swamp I can honestly say I can’t remember ever seeing that haircut but perfectly matches the description. Beard+man bun I see frequently.
You're lucky, they are everywhere these days. Orlando is crawling with them as are most urban areas. Dont go to the Northwest - you'll be overrun. Unfortunately most of them are limp wristed beta types. Walk into a starbucks and you'll be surrounded. This is the attire of male antifa twerps; those that have enough testosterone to grow a beard and actually identify with their genitalia that is...

We have 1 in my engineering group - nice guy, but man what a giant puss. His ex wife cucked him for 2 full years until she finally divorced him and moved in with one of the dudes she was cucking him with. He knew the whole time, she was open and care free about it. He actually helped her move!!! He's the guy you cant depend on to get anything done or meet a deadline because hes too beta to make a decision and move forward. He's real smart and real nice... too smart and too nice for his own good. Flannelsexuals, another gift from millennials. :lol:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Had to do the same in my house with the term “bully”. By the second week of both of them in school I’d heard it enough, even once being told I was being a bully. I banned the word in my house, attached serious punishment to its use, and have not heard it since.

You are such a damn bully. :grin:

Actually, this semester has sucked at my house, kids 10 & 13 using it constantly. I need to lay down the law...when my wife will let me.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
So take that look, add in a ridiculously thick, likely overdone southern accent and limited knowledge of football and what do you have?

Marty Smith.

He, his co host and anyone involved in that show should be arrested.
He's got a bit of that. But at least the dude grew up knowing how to shoot a gun and change a flat. He grew up rural. The flannelsexuals are the ones that call triple A for a battery jump because they are scared of electrocution and arent sure what color to connect the positive end to.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
You're lucky, they are everywhere these days. Orlando is crawling with them as are most urban areas. Dont go to the Northwest - you'll be overrun. Unfortunately most of them are limp wristed beta types. Walk into a starbucks and you'll be surrounded. This is the attire of male antifa twerps; those that have enough testosterone to grow a beard and actually identify with their genitalia that is...

We have 1 in my engineering group - nice guy, but man what a giant puss. His ex wife cucked him for 2 full years until she finally divorced him and moved in with one of the dudes she was cucking him with. He knew the whole time, she was open and care free about it. He actually helped her move!!! He's the guy you cant depend on to get anything done or meet a deadline because hes too beta to make a decision and move forward. He's real smart and real nice... too smart and too nice for his own good. Flannelsexuals, another gift from millennials. :lol:
That’s hilarious. Boulder has its own weird hipster, beta male style. Dress homeless with a unkempt beard and man bun. Easiest way to tell the difference between them and a real homeless person is a) the generally have one of those fragrant beard products on and B) somewhere in the homeless looking attire is a Patagonia, North Face, etc. product.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I really don’t understand the “pants too short” thing now. I swear its a slow European invasion - they keep inching shorter until they become man-pris as worn throughout European.
I don’t understand any of it. I guess you gotta slobber on a few before you do, so I’ll remain a clueless bastard. :lol:

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
You want to toughen up your kids then do what I did. My 3 all mid to late 20’s laugh all the time about how they were forbidden to play soccer....or any other game. They had to play a sport.....football, basketball and/or baseball/softball. Daughter included. We don’t play games. They still quote that phrase frequently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.