Game Reset: Re-ranking the top 5 coaches

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I tried to stay out of this pissing contest...but here's a link to a rankings. I agree that there's no way Jimbo should be 30 spots better than Les:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GFY Butters Boy....just wait until I find yours and Ox's old avatar(emoji)…..
Are still trying to pimp this theory, when every one remembers me hating that hire from the second it was announced he was being considered.

Hell Im surprised YOU didn't love Butters, after all he ran garbage Alabama ball control.

You realize I used that avatar to mock that stupid thing, right? You've always been a little slow. Why do you think I gave it the name Dickburger instead of Power or some shyt Ox called it? He was so proud of that.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Are still trying to pimp this theory, when every one remembers me hating that hire from the second it was announced he was being considered.

Hell Im surprised YOU didn't love Butters, after all he ran garbage Alabama ball control.

You realize I used that avatar to mock that stupid thing, right? You've always been a little slow. Why do you think I gave it the name Dickburger instead of Power or some shyt Ox called it? He was so proud of that.
********….you went on and on about how he was going to make this program like Bama's.....You even defended him when the dumbass showed up wearing a creamsicle colored tie.....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
********….you went on and on about how he was going to make this program like Bama's.....You even defended him when the dumbass showed up wearing a creamsicle colored tie.....
You are out of your mind. I said he was the guy who lost 9-6 vs Grasseater. We'd already seen his incompetent ass even with the most loaded roster in history (at the time).

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
You are out of your mind. I said he was the guy who lost 9-6 vs Grasseater. We'd already seen his incompetent ass even with the most loaded roster in history (at the time).
You were exuberant when you heard Del Taco was following that fat assed, buck toothed loser here...You said " we don't need no gunslinger like Grier, we need a game manager like McElroy"...……..

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dude there are hundreds of members here who remember you saying you preferred the Pygmy Treon over Grier because you wanted to slow the offense down and have a better running QB...…...
Oh yeah, you caught me.

If there's one thing I prefer it's a running QB. I hate the fvkking forward pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.