Gatorchatter 10 year Anniversary, 2024

Would you personally attend a Gatorchatter anniversary bash in Orlando in 2024?

• Yes

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 37 55.2%

• Total voters

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
shocked ron burgundy GIF
For a minute, I thought I was in the thread about your dad's retirement savings!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm going to unsticky this for now, but it will be revisited after the season. How the Gators play is going to determine whether or not any of us want to see each other in person for the anniversary.

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I brought my kids to this place today and it’s amazing! A lot of fun for adults too and can host our group. Just throwing this out there as an option.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

I brought my kids to this place today and it’s amazing! A lot of fun for adults too and can host our group. Just throwing this out there as an option.
This is why I wanted to wait until after the season to seriously discuss this. I think it’s safe to say anything of the sort has already been nixed. We aren’t going to want to see each other after this year.

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I understand the reasoning but my wanting everyone to get together isn’t contingent on a successful season. Maybe I’m in the minority on that though.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is why I wanted to wait until after the season to seriously discuss this. I think it’s safe to say anything of the sort has already been nixed. We aren’t going to want to see each other after this year.

To the contrary, an iffy environment like this solidifies why we come here, for the camaraderie as much as to talk football. The people here right now are the same people who were here after the bowl game and who'll be here three months from now regardless.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
To the contrary, an iffy environment like this solidifies why we come here, for the camaraderie as much as to talk football. The people here right now are the same people who were here after the bowl game and who'll be here three months from now regardless.
Not after I shake them down for a yearly membership. We’re going no ads, pay only.

I might get shanked if I show my face.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not after I shake them down for a yearly membership. We’re going no ads, pay only.

I might get shanked if I show my face.

:lol: thattaboy

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just finished the laser tag with the family. Really fun. Might be a good way for us to take out our aggression on each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator