Gatorchatter 2017 Bracket Challenge

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Yep my upset picks today all went bad except MTSU. Had Princeton, Bucknell, Vandy, UNC Wilmington...bad day
:loser:

I was 15/16 yesterday with the Vandy choke being my only miss. So naturally I'll be terrible today.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
SMU blows a lead and loses as my day 2 collapse starts. Had them in the Elite 8. :facepalm:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Those 11 seeds that come out of Dayton are always dangerous. I have what turned out to be USC winning today in all three brackets, and getting to the sweet in one. VCU showed what could be done from the play in round a couple of years ago. I just made hay in two of three brackets with Rhode Island just now as well.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Those 11 seeds that come out of Dayton are always dangerous. I have what turned out to be USC winning today in all three brackets, and getting to the sweet in one. VCU showed what could be done from the play in round a couple of years ago. I just made hay in two of three brackets with Rhode Island just now as well.
Nice!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
27/32 in the first round is just barely behind my best first round ever (28/32 in '14). Only long-term damage was losing SMU as an Elite 8 team because they choked the last minute away. :gah:

Wichita St. pulling that game out was YUGE because I have them making a Final 4 run. (bold strategy, Cotton)

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
28/32 including a perfect day yesterday is my all-time best. I have Xavier, Wichita, and Iowa State all in sweet sixteen in my #1 bracket, so, it will be in the ****ter sooner than later.:exactly:

In my #1 bracket, the lowest seed I have advancing to the final eight is #3 UCLA, maybe a bit close to the vest perhaps.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
28/32 including a perfect day yesterday is my all-time best. I have Xavier, Wichita, and Iowa State all in sweet sixteen in my #1 bracket, so, it will be in the ****ter sooner than later.:exactly:
Making up for that stinker in Bowl Mania. :fistbump:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Making up for that stinker in Bowl Mania. :fistbump:

For now you are correct sir, but there is plenty of time to stink things up in the next 48 hours. I was hoping to maybe luck into some tickets for Greenville on Sunday...fat chance....they exploded to $225 per on Stubhub overnight.

I didn't go ape **** with the upset picks this year in the first round. A bunch of upsets in mid major conference tournaments led to weaker 13,14, and 15 seeds this season. Nice to see the UNCW coach get the job at NC State.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
My "throw-away" bracket all of a sudden moves ahead of my original, and all 4 of my Final 4 teams are still intact! Epic comeback in the works!

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
And then there were two.

It's either dz_23 or yours truly for ultimate bragging rights. Based on what I saw tonight, I think the Zags are the team of destiny this year.

Go Zags! Let's not let "the baseball guy" win the basketball challenge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.