Gatorchatter 2017 Bracket Challenge

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How many brackets can we do?? I thought it said we could do up to 25 so something has to stick right?!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not changing my bracket names to my user name, I prefer names a little more original. My user name is mthawk07, but you'll know that when I'm in the lead at the end of this thing. :dance:

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not changing my bracket names to my user name, I prefer names a little more original. My user name is mthawk07, but you'll know that when I'm in the lead at the end of this thing. :dance:
Duh..... Your bracket name is "Grand Canyon Barry 1" and your username is "Captain Sasquatch".

"Captain Sasquatch 1, 2 or3 mthawk07" is what Lee for Three referring to.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Duh..... Your bracket name is "Grand Canyon Barry 1" and your username is "Captain Sasquatch".

"Captain Sasquatch 1, 2 or3 mthawk07" is what Lee for Three referring to.
:britney:

Get back on your meds. My bracket names are Grand Canyon Barry, Mike White Power, and Stop Shooting, Kasey! My user name on ESPN is mthawk07. I said that I'm not changing the bracket names to my user name like it says in the instructions, because I do what I want.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just explaining because erroneous post.

:doh:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I haven't picked the champion correctly since UK in '12, so I'm just going to fill out three with three different champions and see what happens. :lol:
I don't know if I've ever picked the champion - I've never won a bracket challenge, that's for sure! I was just trash talking, without any basis. :lol:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I hit create a bracket and then i cannot do sh#t. Ive tried everything. a little help

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I think you have to have an ESPN account and I dont have one or had one years ago. I

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.