Gatorchatter Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
As you can see it comes up MASSIVELY in his favor and NOT mine, 91-63 so according to those numbers there and their trade formula I would be getting HOSED by this trade LMAO

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
As you can see it comes up MASSIVELY in his favor and NOT mine, 91-63 so according to those numbers there and their trade formula I would be getting HOSED by this trade LMAO
Boss, if you ever use that stupid "trade analyzer" tool to justify your bad offers again, which is the dumbest thing I've ever seen and makes absolutely no sense, I'll ban you for life. You would have to have no brain at all to look at those numbers and think they make sense.

Would you like me to make you some trade offers that the tool says are MASSIVELY in your favor? Let me work on this!

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah I never understood that trade analyzer tool. Is there a way to change that since I am the league manager?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah I never understood that trade analyzer tool. Is there a way to change that since I am the league manager?
How about just ignoring it?

Boss, trades are easy. Determine your needs, and the possible needs of the other teams. Look at each roster. Ask yourself, what can I trade that will improve my team, AND be attractive to the other team? In other words, if a team has Jalen Hurts, don't offer them a QB.

I made a trade this year. I desperately needed a QB. I saw a team that was starting Mahomes, but had another good one in Kirk Cousins sitting on his bench. To me, Cousins was valuable but to him, he was just a bye-week replacement. I had some extra quality WR's and thought this team could use one. I made the offer and he immediately accepted, because it improved his team. It also improved mine.

At least it did until Cousins tore his Achilles 3 days later. :ugh:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What is the offer for JJ? A few weeks ago in another one of my leagues, someone offered up Pittman Jr and D Henry for JJ. I took the deal and promptly won 3 weeks in a row

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Trade deadline came and went without a wimper. No moves made in the hopes of trying to better their teams

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Trade deadline came and went without a wimper. No moves made in the hopes of trying to better their teams
So what? You're a playoff team, why not just be happy with your team the way it is?

You are one odd duck.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Cowboys set up for another last season crash the burn? Eagles in trouble? Dolphins going to rise up and win big?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.