Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Can QB's be used in the FLEX positions? I'm assuming not.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We are doing 2 flex this year. Last year we only had one

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Looks like I’ll be in the air. Do i need to do anything special to activate auto draft? I don’t see any settings other than set up auto pick strategy. Thanks for setting this up!

I'm sort of in the same boat ... I'll most likely be in San Fran traffic at that time. I was also looking for some type of auto draft.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's on there on the espn fantasy app. You can pre select players that you want and it will pick them for you if they are still available. Be careful not to select too many of one position or else it will select all of them. I've seen where people load up on QBs on auto draft and then have no one good left later on in the draft

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How is everyone? Still have power from the hurricane? Can always draft on the espn fantasy app too. No word from the dude so I guess I'll take him off and we will go with 10 active people for the league

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
It's on there on the espn fantasy app. You can pre select players that you want and it will pick them for you if they are still available. Be careful not to select too many of one position or else it will select all of them. I've seen where people load up on QBs on auto draft and then have no one good left later on in the draft

funny thing is...I'm in the App right now and I don't even see a place to start setting up my auto picks.
I do see it in my browser so I'll stick with that for now.
Also... I am old.

20210621_progressive_3x2.jpg

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How does everyone like their teams? Ready to make some trades yet? Let's keep it lively folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator