Gators may pick up a 4 star OT

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
As previously discussed, this would be a huge get for us and would give us a lot of options on the OL. Too bad he has to sit out a year.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Rumor is....since summers left we haven't been in contact with him and he's pissed about it. Probably why he's going to LSU this weekend.

This board cracks me up.

Someone posts an unsubstantiated negative rumor. People start piling on in a contest to see who can come up with the most over the top way of saying we suck. At some point it becomes self validating to the negators. They actually start saying things like this is consistent with the last time we all competed to see who could come up with the most eloquent way to say we suck.

The fact is that none of us know if, who or when anyone called this kid. Now it has turned into our coaches are late on this kid, they don't call him and our recruiting coordinator is not doing his job.

That spiraled out of control pretty quickly.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
He has to sit out a year anyhow, right? He may have had a previous relationship with Summers and that could affect where he goes.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Beggars can't be choosy... hope we get him, keep buying time until our brand appreciates again. :cool:

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Sounds very hopeful for the good guys.

"Fruhmorgen met new Gators offensive line coach Brad Davis during his trip to UF. 'He’s great,' Fruhmorgen said. 'Really enthusiastic. He’s very forward with you and very honest with you. He’s a good, smart guy, so I liked him a lot.”

“I always liked Florida,” Fruhmorgen said. “When I was getting recruited I kind of knew Coach Muschamp was on the hot seat, so I was always iffy about that."

“Just looking for a little more comfortability in a school,” said Fruhmorgen, who is also considering LSU. “I know more people here (at Florida). It’s a little closer to home."

“(A decision is coming) sooner rather than later, but I don’t know yet.”

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Wash ... Rinse ... Repeat

Yeah, why would UF want to change it's wining strategy of placing high in the all-sports trophy yearly and leading us to championships in gymnastics, softball, etc....all while leaving the one thing that allows all that success, elsewhere, to flounder in mediocrity. Plus, they don't want to tarnish Fooley's GOAT enshrinment.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
People start piling on in a contest to see who can come up with the most over the top way of saying we suck. At some point it becomes self validating to the negators. They actually start saying things like this is consistent with the last time we all competed to see who could come up with the most eloquent way to say we suck.

Well put. A perfect example: shortly before NSD 2017, T-Rex posted a link containing his OWN PREVIOUS STATEMENT as documentation of his point in his newer post. Both said the same general thing: Mac sucks. Unbelievable.

Edit: LMAO at T's dislike 6 minutes after my post! :lmao2:

Last edited:

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Mari has FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR more credibility than you.

Once again, you imply that someone said something they didn't. I made no claim of any kind. Mari himself said in his post that he was referring to a rumor.

You changed it to me saying Mari as a person is not credible or a comparison between us in an attempt to once again invalidate my post.

You need new tricks. The whole claiming people said things they never actually said schtick is getting old.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks for posting. Said some nice things. For those that didn't read, he has to sit out a year - which is unfortunate.

I'm here I think I can actually turn out to be fortunate for us. Because next 2018 we may need some veteran OL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator