Gators may pick up a 4 star OT

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Once again.....
Look, we like you and hope you hang around. However, we already have one Vulcan.

Loosen up and bring your sarcasm and humor. It's a long offseason.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not even that.
Btw, could you spare some change sir
Change-we-can-beleive-in-360x239.jpg

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This board cracks me up.

Someone posts an unsubstantiated negative rumor. People start piling on in a contest to see who can come up with the most over the top way of saying we suck. At some point it becomes self validating to the negators. They actually start saying things like this is consistent with the last time we all competed to see who could come up with the most eloquent way to say we suck.

The fact is that none of us know if, who or when anyone called this kid. Now it has turned into our coaches are late on this kid, they don't call him and our recruiting coordinator is not doing his job.

That spiraled out of control pretty quickly.
So give us the real scoop then, did your boss call him or not?

GatorTom85

Mar 22, 2016
Yeah, why would UF want to change it's wining strategy of placing high in the all-sports trophy yearly and leading us to championships in gymnastics, softball, etc....all while leaving the one thing that allows all that success, elsewhere, to flounder in mediocrity. Plus, they don't want to tarnish Fooley's GOAT enshrinment.

Yeah - that would be so tragic! Because, for one, UF football was so mediocre over all the 24 years Foley was AD not to mention the lame basketball, baseball, gymnastics, etc. teams we've produced over that time. :rolleyes3: After all that All Sports Trophy deal is soooooo overrated and clearly just tended to unfairly offset the perception of what a loser Foley really was... :facepalm:

I swear - statements like the ones you made make me think we must have a lot of Bammer type fans who actually never attended UF because I don't want to think our University produces this level of critical thinking.

Hopefully our new AD does maintain the focus on our overall program's success especially when "The Gators are the only SEC sports program to earn all three SEC all-sports trophies in a single year, and have swept all three trophies twelve times." [wikipedia - Florida Gators]. Whether or not you care about anything but football, this is a really big deal for our university and Foley clearly deserves his well earned GOAT legacy for having achieved such unrivaled success.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator