Warning: Political Takes Gators Players Skip Practice

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Copeland just has this Deonte Thompson 2.0 vibe for me. I can see him in game after game having key drops. He'll be the guy that, in the 4th quarter, gets open deep against UGly. Then, stone hands. He drops it.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I could see Toney and Copeland coming around after realizing they're only hurting themselves.

Otherwise, it's gonna be young guys and 3-catch Wells. We just have to hope that one year he roomed with David Nelson made enough of an impression on him in terms of being a leader.

Whatever impression David Nelson made on him made no impact from rooming that one semester with Jabbar Gafney.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I agree. Not sure on Toney, and I don’t necessarily lump Grimes into this mix. He simply missed a practice and actually has the least to gain from playing at all. There’s a reason why he was the best and most unexpected of the “coming back” news earlier this year.

The Copeland situation just reads differently. I think he should’ve been gone two weeks ago for his comments. In any event, it looks like he’s content to let another opportunity slip through his fingers.

Years from now when his life hasn’t turned out like he planned, he will blame UF and the racist gator nation for everything

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Copeland just has this Deonte Thompson 2.0 vibe for me. I can see him in game after game having key drops. He'll be the guy that, in the 4th quarter, gets open deep against UGly. Then, stone hands. He drops it.

He’s Callowayish at best.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Let them go...You don't want to practice?

Go join the Big 10...Good luck getting game film.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Covid deaths nationwide in their age group make up .012% of the deaths and Pneumonia with NO Covid involvement has killed more in that age group. Per CDC. These guys are all fired up on social issues IMO and using covid as an excuse to just be useless.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Covid deaths nationwide in their age group make up .012% of the deaths and Pneumonia with NO Covid involvement has killed more in that age group. Per CDC. These guys are all fired up on social issues IMO and using covid as an excuse to just be useless.

And the issue is that no member of the media or the school administration will tell the truth.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Nah, that’s not what it is. There’s a political machine driving this Covid nonsense. And the problem a lot of people are having is that they lack the ability to have independent thoughts. So they just accept whatever the TV or smartphone tells them. So your stats have no bearing in their eyes. The media is making this seem like you’ll die if you don’t wear a mask and the sheep are buying it. So I’m sure there’s legitimate concern. It’s just misguided.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Thats great. Imagine trying to replace those 37 yards a game. would be damn near impossible if we didn't have walk ons
37 yards WAS a big deal during the Muschamp era. And, its really not chump change in the Mullen era.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
37 yards WAS a big deal during the Muschamp era. And, its really not chump change in the Mullen era.

Right? Anyone wondering why having talent at WR is so critical should review "highlights" from the Chump era when none of our WRs could get any consistent separation from CBs and teams would just load the box, jam our WRs at the line, and have constant QB pressure/negative plays as a result.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Why do we allow this?
Everyone deserves the chance to be humbled. Competition does that.:lol: I really don't blame them considering all the BS on social media, MSM and the other flaky conferences.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Everyone deserves the chance to be humbled. Competition does that.:lol: I really don't blame them considering all the BS on social media, MSM and the other flaky conferences.
Plus... we may need them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator