Warning: Political Takes Gators Players Skip Practice

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I’d go with Clinton given the college atmosphere

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
You want to put that kind of Sophie's choice on this kid? Like 70% of the football team, he was raised by his grandmother. When he goes to see her after slapping ass and dogpiling his teammates after touchdowns, he'll put her at risk too. She's at a higher risk because she's 36. As Biden would say, "have some sense, man!"
His grandmother is 36? That’s impressive

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I could see Toney and Copeland coming around after realizing they're only hurting themselves.

Otherwise, it's gonna be young guys and 3-catch Wells. We just have to hope that one year he roomed with David Nelson made enough of an impression on him in terms of being a leader.
Can we verify with the stats department that Wells does, in fact, have three catches? I don’t remember him ever catching anything except in the spring game.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
His grandmother is 36? That’s impressive
Not to lump His Grandmother in with most......
This is part of the problem in our country today.

Grandma’s in their 30’s
Many, never worked a day in their lives and perpetuate the “welfare queen” mentality.
Therefore, a never ending life of generations of mothers that never work a single day for food rent and whatever else they deem necessary.

Think about that for a second.

This is not confined to a specific race either!

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
S see seeded

i hope so. Kid seems level headed but it seems like he’s been through a lot and the Covid/BLM combo has greatly warped a lot of people’s world view. Hopefully he can get centered a little but instead of going “full r***rd” like to much of the twitter generation

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hadn't noticed you around here in a few days, tell me you didn't wake up again this morning ass up in a ditch with your pants around your ankles?
Funny you should mention it.

In college my very first football game that went to a like a party before the tailgate, and then the tail game hanging out w a huge group of friends, which resulted in some of us chugging Jim Beam, bubbles if youve ever played it. Things got fuzzy. I won bubbles convincingly but never made it into the game. My best friend in HS said he last say me snoozing by fence under a tree.

I woke up in a sorority house. Great gals. Bussed at that house occasionally for a few years. Dream job really. Worked at a college bar too, at 19. Thingd were different then, and knew most of the girls from there. Another dream job because it was one of the two or three bars I would have been hanging out in any way they were paying me instead of me paying them.

But no, never in a ditch, found by Corch, no doubt. Corch is the Patron Saint of Ditch Drunks.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah I read that tweet and rolled my eyes. He might know 1 person.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Told ya...

They just wanted to throw their little tantrum but that's all it was. Mullen oughta boot those insinuating he or the staff is racist tho.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I doubt Copeland plays. His tweets have been increasingly petulant over the last year and a half.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I doubt Copeland plays. His tweets have been increasingly petulant over the last year and a half.

I agree. Not sure on Toney, and I don’t necessarily lump Grimes into this mix. He simply missed a practice and actually has the least to gain from playing at all. There’s a reason why he was the best and most unexpected of the “coming back” news earlier this year.

The Copeland situation just reads differently. I think he should’ve been gone two weeks ago for his comments. In any event, it looks like he’s content to let another opportunity slip through his fingers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.