Gator Basketball Gators score 51 points in 2nd half to topple #1-seeded LSU

sminings

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2017
When this group performs poorly on the defensive side of the ball they literally have no chance of winning.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Down 10 at half. 35-25. LSU had more dunks then we had made FGs. **** coaching. No adjustments. No defense to stop players from getting into the paint...and absolutely no designed offense to get open shots

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
The LSU assistant coach is smarter than Wade. Wade didn't consistently take advantage of his team's size differential in the paint. This assistant is making that the focal point, and is the reason LSU is ahead. I wish they had let Wade coach this game.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
2-15 onn3pters and only 1 or 2 was a good shot on an open look. Everything g else was late clock 1 on 1 move and hope it goes in. Total crpa offense

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Would have liked to see Keyontae take it to the hoop there on the last possession. His shot
just isn't falling today. Kevaughn and Hudson have to get going for us to even have the slightest
chance. Need to get a hoop on our opening possession and string some stops together.

destingator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I don't know why you guys are even discussing going to the tourny. Even if we did get in, what good would that do for us? Not like we would get very far anyway. I firmly believe that as long as this coaching staff is in place we won't do ****.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
I thought when you were small one should push the ball fast down the floor, then cut, run around fast and keep their bigs moving and out of position.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Only down 10 at half is very fortunate. Could be down 20+, but thanx to LSU's IQ level, that is the only reason the game is as close as it is. The physical talent disparity is obvious, but LSU's IQ does not even register, it is that low. They have as much physical talent, depth wise, as any team in the country, but they do some head scratching, lazy things that keep teams that they should beat, in games. So my belief that maybe LSU will be better without Wade looks to not be so true. They still play below their capabilities IMO.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I thought when you were small one should push the ball fast down the floor, then cut, run around fast and keep their bigs moving and out of position.

Off the ball movement, off the ball screening action, any type of motion and movement is not something on the play sheet of the Florida Gators offense.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
We're not out of this yet despite what the dip**** announcers keep saying. They keep saying we should be down by 20 but that's just frikkin stupid. If we were shooting our normal 3 and FT percentage we should be tied. If shots fall in the second half we have a chance, if they don't we're screwed. It's really as simple as that. Got to keep hustling on defense and for every loose ball.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Only down 10 at half is very fortunate. Could be down 20+, but thanx to LSU's IQ level, that is the only reason the game is as close as it is. The physical talent disparity is obvious, but LSU's IQ does not even register, it is that low. They have as much physical talent, depth wise, as any team in the country, but they do some head scratching, lazy things that keep teams that they should beat, in games. So my belief that maybe LSU will be better without Wade looks to not be so true. They still play below their capabilities IMO.
This is sour grapes, but that is quite a BIG leap from dumpster fire to most talented team in the league in one year!

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
And another And 1 for LSU...stop playing g man and use a sagging zone...WTF White

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Blocked 2pter and then LSU gets 2 more FTs...this is almost over with how bad our offense is again

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is still down 10. At the end of the shot clock...Reid drove and passed it off the back board basicially and dunked in the rebound

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.