Gator Basketball Gators squeak by FCS powerhouse Towson with late rally

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida will be up 58-57 at the under 4 timeout (assuming the review adds a point to Townson). How are we gonna lose this one...

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Nembhard forced a pass down low for a TO we are up 3, Townson ball with 2:45 left

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida wins 66-60. Lewis had a great, great half. Locke, Mann, Nembhard, Blackshear still missing 3pters left and right

We are at UCONN next so...that's gonna be a huge challenge

Ocalaman

Mar 7, 2018
Towson is going to win a lot of games this year and I saw improvement in the Gators from the FSU game. Scottie Lewis was very good and the offensive flow was better. Towson outrebounded us and free throw shooting hurt us the 2nd half. Vut a win is a win early in the season. Need to play better to win at UConn Sunday.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
is a little offense too much to ask? man, this has been painful to watch

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Thoughts on the game:

1. Scottie Lewis is getting more comfortable. His defense is lights out. The offensive side of things seems to be coming along.

2. Omar Payne may take KJ's spot before too much longer. He has nice touch around the basket, plays outstanding D, and is bouncey.

3. Tre Mann was a sniper. I'm not sure what is going on with his shot, but I hope he comes out of it soon. I'm worried the poor shooting will get in his head.

4. I don't put this game on White. Guys were open all night long. They flat out missed shots. The one thing that bothers me is players passing up open 8-12 footers to make an extra pass. Take that freakin shot.

5. Stop playing Glover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.