Gator Basketball Gators vs West Virginia

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
That was just an inexplicable "foul" on Castleton.
Horrible, horrible officiating throughout the game.

This is getting ridiculous.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Very impressive performance in crunch time. Hard to believe given the fact that everything, especially refs, was against them.

Four straight

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think already having a technical limits him--in his mind at least--but it's own damn fault for getting one for a stupid reason in the first place.

An ejection wouldn’t really hurt his standing with the team, but the FT’s & possession late in this game would’ve probably cost us.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Gators win by 5...overcoming the refs the entire way. I had to laugh at the announcers questioning whether the team had the toughness to get the W vs WVU--because toughness comes from the top and White is a pansy.

Still, this was a good win for an improving Gator team. Beating Tennessee and WVU will greatly help improve our tourney chances.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida wins!!!!

Huge win. Compeltely different 2nd half compared to the first. We played much more free and pushed the pace. Offense was night and day better and the defense started doubling Culver and limited our fouls. FT shooting was great all game helping us as well

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What a struggle against the refs. Really, we slopped it up quite a bit but fought for everything we got. We got a win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.