Georgia is in shambles: Star linebacker charged with rape

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
He's been promoted to the on-field staff, not sure if it's ST's (which was Cochran's role), but he was promoted to replace Cochran (they haven't announced if Cochran will return):

I was thinking that Scrat had been named ST coach. All I could think about would be UGly up 40 late in the 4th Quarter and about to kickoff to some directional school who just wants to go home. Scrat has the proverbial check with me after everyone gets lined up, one guy misses the call and directional school returns kickoff for a meaningless TD and Scrat's head is exploding.

I harken back to 4th down and 30 at home against LSU and LSU converted for a 1st down. Scrat had the audacity to say after the game that depending on the look of the offense, they had a check with me and one guy missed the call. Just like the example of the meaningless kickoff, there is NEVER a check with me on 4th and THIRTY!!!!!

Please Jesus let Scrat have some official something involving coaching players on the field.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
He's been promoted to the on-field staff, not sure if it's ST's (which was Cochran's role), but he was promoted to replace Cochran (they haven't announced if Cochran will return):

Hallelujah! Doesn’t have to be a ST role. The fact that he’s in an on-field role will suffice. He’ll be on the sidelines infecting everyone with his loser mentality and his unhinged behavior.

This is great! This guy is one big loser distraction any time he’s near the field of play.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

Jeez man. Invest in some contact lenses & the Weight Watchers iPhone app. Cost you maybe $500 for the year. :facepalm:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hallelujah! Doesn’t have to be a ST role. The fact that he’s in an on-field role will suffice. He’ll be on the sidelines infecting everyone with his loser mentality and his unhinged behavior.

This is great! This guy is one big loser distraction any time he’s near the field of play.
THIS.

I cant believe we hired this Dwag Piece of Shtt.

And we keep hiring them.

The Lateral Move

Oct 9, 2018
So…thread title. Is it confirmed somewhere he was thrown off the team?

What I read a week or so ago gave me the impression he would probably be back but wasn’t practicing atm

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So…thread title. Is it confirmed somewhere he was thrown off the team?

What I read a week or so ago gave me the impression he would probably be back but wasn’t practicing atm

It appears you are correct based on this article I found a little while ago.

Georgia HC Kirby Smart gives update on star WR Arik Gilbert’s status vs. Clemson

I quote "No update other than he’s not with us,” Smart said. “We’re praying for him each and every day that he can come back healthy.” If they're praying for him to come back at all, that tells me he hasn't been kicked out of the program.

Go Gators

Dec 13, 2020
I spoke with a guy today that went to Uga. Said Gilbert has big mental problems. Rumors are he’s in a mental hospital right now trying to get help.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jeez man. Invest in some contact lenses & the Weight Watchers iPhone app. Cost you maybe $500 for the year. :facepalm:

I have never understood how college coaches can be fata$$es.

You work at a training facility with access to everything you need to stay in shape. You preach to your players about commitment and focus yet you can’t manage your waste line.

It’s probably a coincidence that chubby coaches at UF (Muschamp and Butters) were not successful.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Not too much shambles, because they have a stocked OL room, but a starter nonetheless:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator