Georgia is in shambles: Star linebacker charged with rape

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
So what are you guys doing tomorrow?

What is really funny is Ga has recruited well enough over the last 3 years to have the talent to win it all. Instead they are still waiting since 1980. The gators have been down for 10 years and many expected us to beat ga. this year anyhow. We didn't but the dwags are beginning to worry that we are on our way back and once we return to normal we will own their asses once again. Kirby will continue to lose to the chump and make stupid game decisions to lose big games. We will likely win the SEC before they do. So, enjoy your beatdown tomorrow....I know I will.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I’m right there with you I’ll be 35 in April and I have seen three UF championships in my lifetime...UGA has always been a good-great team without the ability to finish...always solid but with a delusional fan base and cheesy antics (such as the spike squad)

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018

Holy Crap! This is RICH!

They actually are using 'appearance' as their measurement to compare to other programs in the SEC! Do they not understand what that says about them?

And you ... @Mr. SEC ... you are doubledown dumb for propagating this weak meaningless drivel.

Where are your Rings ... :bwahaha:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

Congrats! Your team has earned bragging rights again this year! HOWEVER...

Funny thing about statistics. You can make them say whatever you want. The tweet says, "Since 2000..." Why not post the record since the SECCG began in 1992? HINT: UF still has a significant lead over uga in appearances, wins and winning percentage. #Facts.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Funny thing about statistics. You can make them say whatever you want. The tweet says, "Since 2000..." Why not post the record since the SECCG began in 1992? HINT: UF still has a significant lead over uga in appearances, wins and winning percentage. #Facts.
We’re 7-5 in SECCG appearances.
The dawgs are 3-4...soon to be 3-5.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017

Following that, let's look at the national championships since 1981.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ox should post every single dwag post into a thread called "1980"

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics