Gervon Dexter slams Mullen

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Their still in the coaching circles....ever heard the term best to not burn bridges.....we could go on and on but there really was no up point to the tweet...again a better way to say it would have been to comment on how good the new coaches are, right?

Agreed - Staying positive is the right choice. I just think you’re making it a bigger than it is.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Agreed - Staying positive is the right choice. I just think you’re making it a bigger than it is.
It really wasn't a big deal to me I would just rather our players keep their heads clear until they actually put some W's up.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Who said blackballed? Maybe he gets passed over from an "unfavorable" recommendation during the draft?

I said blackballed to keep my reply short, mr. lawyer. Poor choice of words, sorry.

The main theme of my entire post (since you chose to quote only part of it) is that whether mullen gets HIRED OR NOT, he will have very little to zero effect on GD’s draft status.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Pretty sure it’s been established you mostly take loan documents to FedEx in between Starbucks runs for your wife’s mortgage business.
I've probably done that a time or 2 but we don't have a mortgage business...hmmmm maybe a 5th spinoff

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I said blackballed to keep my reply short, mr. lawyer. Poor choice of words, sorry.

The main theme of my entire post (since you chose to quote only part of it) is that whether mullen gets HIRED OR NOT, he will have very little to zero effect on GD’s draft status.
Most likely not but lets say GD falls(I don't think he will) to a later round draft and some dumbass GM or Coach needs a personal rec......just saying sh!t sometimes happens.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Most likely not but lets say GD falls(I don't think he will) to a later round draft and some dumbass GM or Coach needs a personal rec......just saying sh!t sometimes happens.

Of course it does, but the kid’s got at least one year to make a solid impression on the new staff - one that appears to be working their butts off, unlike the previous staff. Who’s gonna have more credibility? Granted, the 2022 season will likely have a bit of influence…

Btw, shameos winston says “hey!”

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I heard Blockhead planted his sign post in your old ladies ditch.....
Incorrect. Everyone knows your wife would never allow you such freedoms. Now get back in there and tidy up your MILs cottage.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I was once an expert at everything, all knowing, and smarter than everyone else on the Internet as well.

Eventually tho, my balls dropped. Maybe Crete will let us know when his do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator