Getting back to 85 scholarships

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Chimps first year.

The problem is some of you to count walkons when they give them schollies just because we had them available. Nothing wrong w the Mike McNeeleys and Mark Herndons of the world but thats the way you lose to Ga Southern.

Last edited:

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It all started with 08 and 09 classes which were small with high average stars, but seemed to have a lot of attrition and overrated signees.

Gary Brown
Xavier Nixon
Adrian Bushnell
TJ Lawrence
Matt Patchan
Andre Debose
Nick Alajajian

Last edited:

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Chimps first year.

The problem is some of you to count walkons when they give them schollies just because we had them available. Nothing wrong w the Mike McNeeleys and Mark Herndons of the world but thats the way you lose to Ga Southern.

I haven't counted anything. ...and Bernie was very clear about his figures. In fact many in this thread went to great lengths to be accurate and clear with what they were saying. I asked you when because you made a drive by with unanchored information. I wanted to know when it was. Now it can be verified to be believed. ...or disproven.

I didn't disagree with you or even question your comment. I asked for more specificity.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Ah hah!. That explains everything.
So is that by fall camp or by fall start of class?

I believe the rule is by the start of classes, but probably can't have more than 85 scholarship athletes participating in fall camp.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I believe the rule is by the start of classes, but probably can't have more than 85 scholarship athletes participating in fall camp.
Exactly. The 85 rule is for August.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator