Go Rebs!

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
i hate everything about FSU. i hate their fans, players, coaches. all of it.

but, you know what? jimbo has this team playing with a fire that i really only saw from UF during the Ole Miss game last year and haven't consistently seen from our guys in a long time. and i saw none of it on Saturday. even after SOS begged for it.

we don't get that passion bottled and soon, there may be no way to get this program right for another ten to fifteen years.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Ole Piss still refusing to get anywhere near a receiver. Where the hell do they think the ball is going? Every receiver is wide open for fsu, damn. Vanderbilt mentality for Ole Piss. Maybe it's a good thing we didn't get Freeze. This team actually gave up with a 22-point lead. Inexcusable.

they're down to second and third corners due to injuries and cramps.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
they're down to second and third corners due to injuries and cramps.
Those second and third corners are not getting anywhere close to any receiver, they are all WIDE OPEN. Do you only get eyes when you become first string? Still, inexcusable performance. You're sh@t performance is is going to lose this game. DO YOUR JOB.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like they found their next all star qb. Damn.

He looks good, however these are EASY throws. Ole Miss secondary is blowing assignments left and right

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
FSU and UGA look to have first rate QBs that will be winning lots of games for them for the next 3-4 yrs.

We have Del Puto.

WTF.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Ole Miss is bad. Stop the pass and they are the same as LSU but with a different side of the offense bringing them down. One can't run. One can't pass

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
FSU and UGA look to have first rate QBs that will be winning lots of games for them for the next 3-4 yrs.

We have Del Puto.

WTF.
They can recuit. We target Juco transfers and college pine-riders. Houston did it with no recruiting so that program should be our model.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014

We have Del Puto.

WTF.
If Francois is good....still TBD imo....he will be gone after next season. This is his second year at fsPoo.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
I don't get why ole miss is just blitzing 4 each play. Put pressure on Francois. He has been hit but 8/10 has 10 min to find an open man

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Cameraman just focussed on a 14 year old boy in stands in Gator hat and shirt.
Go Gators !

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Ole Miss had this game in their pocket. They must have passed out Quaaludes at halftime to give it away like this.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Typical game. Ole miss pissed it away. Handed fsPoo the ball 4 times and can not even run the ball. Did Kelly throw it 60 times?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.