Go Rebs!

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Fisher has the most wins in CFB history in his first six seasons. I hate FSU but that's hard to ignore.

Im not saying he isnt a good coach and his wins are on record and hard to ignore. I will say that there is no way his numbers are the same if he were in the SEC year in and year out. They do play alot of lopsided games every year.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Ole Miss had them on the ropes. I mean the Rebs were taking them to the woodshed. Then FSU scored late in the first half to go from 28 - 6 to 28-13. Ole Miss had some injuries and had to play some inexperienced freshmen on defense in the second half. Ole Miss couldn't run the ball or wouldn't run the ball. Ole Miss was gassed in the second half.

Sure FSU has talent, but you don't come back like the Noles did without coaching playing a big part. Jimbo never panicked. He steadied his freshman quarterback down. On the other side Hugh Freeze went in the tank. All of those quick Ole Miss touchdowns didn't do anything in the end but keep their defense on the field more of the time. And the Rebs were gassed.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Need a coach to comment:

From what I saw Francios stared down his receivers like most frosh qb would. His accuracy, arm strength and scrambling ability overcame that short coming. Will a talented defense be able to take advantage? If so, how?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.