Going On Record!

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wow you're really going to go out on a limb with an outrageous prediction anonymously on the Internet with absolutely no repercussions if you're wrong? Ballsy move bro.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I like the enthusiasm but Bama will be very tough to beat but you never know I guess. Beating FSU would make this a great season regardless.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You're damn right! Then we will win the whole thing!

Sent from my IPad using tapatalk.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Well other than the NMSU game, we've basically played to the level of our competition in every single game this year. So I suppose it's possible. :lol:

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm with you, the semenholes don't have a chance in the swamp, the players will be pumped, the crowd incredible. we'll beat them by double digits. Bama, we'll need the football gods to bless us that day, bring our A game on both sides of the ball, have them turn it over, get a few breaks here and there and get ready for the matchup with Clemson in the semi-finals.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I'm with you, the semenholes don't have a chance in the swamp, the players will be pumped, the crowd incredible. we'll beat them by double digits. Bama, we'll need the football gods to bless us that day, bring our A game on both sides of the ball, have them turn it over, get a few breaks here and there and get ready for the matchup with Clemson in the semi-finals.

That would be a great plan if Treon had an A game to bring.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That would be a great plan if Treon had an A game to bring.

? It seems Treon brings his A game every day, A as in Awful, maybe A as in Atrocious , occasionally he elevates it to A as in Alright, or Almost, even Acceptable.

For the semenhole game, he needs to bring his A game as in Avenge, avenge the loss of last year.

Then for bama he'll bring A game as in Amazing, who would have thought he was that good, A as in Accuracy, he'll light it up on the field, knowing that soon he'll really be able to light it up during off season and that will inspire him.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
? It seems Treon brings his A game every day, A as in Awful, maybe A as in Atrocious , occasionally he elevates it to A as in Alright, or Almost, even Acceptable.

For the semenhole game, he needs to bring his A game as in Avenge, avenge the loss of last year.

Then for bama he'll bring A game as in Amazing, who would have thought he was that good, A as in Accuracy, he'll light it up on the field, knowing that soon he'll really be able to light it up during off season and that will inspire him.

You get an A for Astute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator