Going On Record!

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Remember this isn't the greatest Alabama offense, and you never know when Lane Kiffin will go Lane Kiffin. We could always see a game plan similar to what he did against Ole Miss or Ohio State last year. Stupidity eliminates Talent (example: Muschamp/his OC's the previous 4 years).

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It's all about the game plan and the 'want to'... will the Real Gators please show up! ;)

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
JMac will make them fish swim in warm water this week. We'll be fine.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
I love the prediction, and I wish I could have some of the stuff you are smoking. However the Army frowns on that kind of stuff. My problem with agreeing with you is that TH has completed more passes to the fans in the first and second row over the last few weeks than our guys. I can only say that I think we can win, but TH must complete at least 65% of his passes to win both games.

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
I know guys it was a bit of a stretch laced with sarcasm and I was a bit intoxicated when I said this but hey, it sounded good right :dance:.. But the peeps in here who have learned me know I will always take the glass half full approach to our beloved Gators! At least we had one good thing come out of it,... A future QB!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.