Grantham’s Defense

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Man was I wrong about him.

Magnificent play caller and it almost looks like our guys matchup talent wise with anybody else. I don’t know if that’s the case – but it sure looks like it on the field.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The haters can suck it. I LOVE watching Grantham's defense and couldn't be happier that he's here. Attacking defense is fun to watch. Can't wait for the offense to catch up.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That was the story again today. Two picks and a fumble recovery. Teams that win the turnover battle consistently end up on top.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He is super aggressive. I like it. You give up a few, you make a few, but you force the offense to react to you rather than you react to them.

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I love watching that style... just having trouble smelling all that Dwag on him.

I understand, brother, but beggars can't be choosers. He sure looks good doing the Gator chomp and dropping F-bombs at the end of the game celebrating with us. If he somehow figures out a way to beat Georgia this year you gotta give him a pass.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah they have really rebounded since the UK loss. GREAT coaching by Gratham and Mullen! Go Gators!!

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The haters can suck it. I LOVE watching Grantham's defense and couldn't be happier that he's here. Attacking defense is fun to watch. Can't wait for the offense to catch up.
You were a hater. I was a hater. Law was a hater. I can’t stand the doosh-chocking memory and I’m glad to see improvements. Too bad he couldn’t get it done against Kentucky and let’s see what happens when a coach figures out to pick up the blitz.

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
You were a hater. I was a hater. Law was a hater. I can’t stand the doosh-chocking memory and I’m glad to see improvements. Too bad he couldn’t get it done against Kentucky and let’s see what happens when a coach figures out to pick up the blitz.

I readily admit I didn't want Mullen, but I don't remember ever adding Grantham to that list. I've wanted an attacking defense here for ages. The Georgia stint left a bad taste in my mouth, so maybe I did comment about that. I don't remember now. Regardless, I'm glad he's here and love what he's done with our defense.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Grantham's a gangster in my book. Anybody else see him after the game? The camera zoomed in and he was yelling "F yeah mfers!" Pretty funny.
He's doing a hell of job here and was solid at uga. He had one bad year and I'm pretty sure that they fell apart with injuries that year.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I love our defensive game plan. We attack.

If our DL is as weak as we’ve been told, if our linebackers suck and our DB’s are as young, inexperienced and bad at coverage as we read....then he is a really good coach.

Can’t have it both ways.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Man heck of a game called and good adjustments after breakdowns. After too many years of the prevent.... it is nice to have some knock their peckeers in the dirt. As players find their niches, like Reese and Joseph, we can keep improving

Saw some relentless effort and communication out there today. Pretty damn kewl

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Grantham's a gangster in my book. Anybody else see him after the game? The camera zoomed in and he was yelling "F yeah mfers!" Pretty funny.
He's doing a hell of job here and was solid at uga. He had one bad year and I'm pretty sure that they fell apart with injuries that year.
Buddy Ryan had an outlaw mentality, though maybe not the same as Grantham. He was a Marine and often did it through example or otherwise. His players loved him.

I'll never forget the pregame speech for Super Bowl XX. Afterward, Hampton and McMichael broke chairs in the locker room. You pretty much knew the Pats were toast.

Gator-Don

The Master of Sparks and Fire
Lifetime Member
Jun 1, 2016
Hell Yeah!

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
I too was wrong about Grantham.

He has really developed our defense. I was PISSED with him after our disaster against UK, but I'll hand it to him. Our tackling is better, and his playcalling is working. Our young secondary is developing well and growing up before our very eyes.

I am very impressed with the job he has done this season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator