Great offensive effort, defense not so much

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
you and about twenty other regulars here

I'm more what you might call a categorical Debbie Downer. I carefully pick my spots to go all negative.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This is the closest we've come to a complete team game today. Don't care about aTm's stats, rankings, etc. This team needed to put together a good game, get a Dub, and on the road. It dang sure wasn't stellar but it was something they needed. Good win.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Critical moment in the game when Napier let the clock run down with 3 timeouts left at the end of the half.
Knowing damned well A&M gets the ball to start the 2nd half.
I thought, we were looking at 31-20 and that was ballgame.

Defense gets a stop, we get a score and that was all we needed.

Great team win, and I'll take it and move on.

I'm going to need a strong showing the rest of this season to get my confidence back in AR and this staff.
I will say today the players played better than the coach oached....this game could have been a blow out if not for Napier's game management....or should I say mismanagement....Billy better be looking in the mirror while reviewing game film this on this.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
We played well against a lousy team. The final score is reflective of that. More than anything, I believe this will give our team some much needed confidence. Any road win in the SEC is a good win.
@Gatormac2112 already said it best. Over the last several years, we would have LOST to a lousy team like this, especially on the road. Remember losing to LSU in 2020 with half their roster out?

It's progress.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Other than leaving 13 to 17 points on the field, I thought it was our best overall, consistent effort of the year.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
IDC who its against ect, Defense came out in the 2nd flying around and knocking the sh it outta A&Ms QB. That kids gonna feel it tomorrow

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
What's funniest to me is with all the new players on the field today and hopefully the rest of the season, will likey make this team better than last year's team record recordwise.....ya know the one the "Holy Grailer's" like T and Jay proudly proclaim "took Bama down to the wire".....:rotfl: I think were going to find out the reserves and Billys recruits are already more talented as a whole.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
A&M right now:

giphy-downsized-large.gif
A & M Right now with an $86 Million dollar buy out. LOLOLOLOL!

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
What's funniest to me is with all the new players on the field today and hopefully the rest of the season, will likey make this team better than last year's team record recordwise.....ya know the one the "Holy Grailer's" like T and Jay proudly proclaim "took Bama down to the wire".....:rotfl: I think were going to find out the reserves and Billys recruits are already more talented as a whole.

Seek help

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I think Kamari Wilson was only in the game for two or three series. Early in the 3rd and midway through the 4th. And maybe after we went up by 17.

I really hope he sticks around. With the amount he's played he should have redshirted.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I think Kamari Wilson was only in the game for two or three series. Early in the 3rd and midway through the 4th. And maybe after we went up by 17.

I really hope he sticks around. With the amount he's played he should have redshirted.
What’s the point of him redshirting? So he can get an extra year of eligibility? No way that guy is here five years. If he’s not good enough to get drafted after three or four, he’ll be buried on the depth chart and will transfer.

Mgnihilo

Founding Member
South Carolina Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A&M went 3 for 3 on 3rd down on their 1st drive and 1 for 10 after that. I'd say that was improvement.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I only watched the 4th qtr and that was the best our defense has played in a few years. The OP is either brain dead or doesn't watch lol

tharber

Oct 10, 2020
It was a confidence building win that's for sure. This is also gooing to turn some heads in recruiting. How many of those superstar recruits that Dumbo bought are happy with their decsion now?

tharber

Oct 10, 2020
I only watched the 4th qtr and that was the best our defense has played in a few years. The OP is either brain dead or doesn't watch lol
I gotcha, you're a 4th qtr wonder. Its OK. Go back and watch the game in between play station games and tell me how great the D was. We shut them out 2nd qtr because we hammered their qb and got lucky and better at the same time.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
A&M right now:

giphy-downsized-large.gif
So the dypshyt who hired Dumbo at ATM and gave him guaranteed money tried to hire Dumbo at LSU this past offseason once he took over there. I don't know if the dypshyt is that dumb and still thinks Dumbo is a quality coach or if he knew that if he tried to hire Dumbo that the morons at ATM would give Dumbo more money? Either way the LSU dypshyt should feel like he is the luckiest guy around seeing the money he flushed at ATM and does not have to be there to watch it swirl down into the sewer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator