Grier gets the nod at Kentucky

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n280509 said:
Unless you've spoken to the football gods themselves you can't know that for sure..:rolleyes: BTW how many did we give up last year?

Crete, you lost any and all credibility when Bilema lost to Toledo last week. :lol:

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
oxrageous;n280515 said:
Last year isn't this year. We're ten times the team we were last year. Unless there are a bunch of turnovers, UK ain't sniffing 31 points. They suck.

You feel me, buttlick?

Says the prick with a website.Go take a drive down A1A with your little red corvette. Pretend you're Don Johnson. We're talking football here.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I really think it's a bit risky to start Grier in our first road game, but I gotta trust the coaches' judgment.

Seka

Apr 19, 2015
Once again, my buddy the Grand Wizard and I are euphoric the white boy is starting... let's go kick some mild-cat booty. :chomp:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure Mac knows what he's doing. He'll do all he can to protect Grier and put him in position to succeed. So if Grier is the gamer we all think he is, this is his opportunity to take it. I think Mac is also using this as motivation as well. Many of us have been to Commonwealth, yeah it'll be noisy but it's not to most devastatingly hostile environment in the SEC.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think we will be down (as some have suggested) but if we are, Grier gives us the best chance to "come back".

Seka

Apr 19, 2015
TN G8tr;n280585 said:
I'm sure Mac knows what he's doing. He'll do all he can to protect Grier and put him in position to succeed. So if Grier is the gamer we all think he is, this is his opportunity to take it. I think Mac is also using this as motivation as well. Many of us have been to Commonwealth, yeah it'll be noisy but it's not to most devastatingly hostile environment in the SEC.

So true. Hostile only to Gator fans.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
We are gonna win this game. It would be bad for them if we didnt. They would tear that new stadium to the ground.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n280559 said:
I really think it's a bit risky to start Grier in our first road game, but I gotta trust the coaches' judgment.

A little bit probably but I think Harris has shown he can come in on the road in a loud stadium and not get rattled so he can always switch them again if he needs to. I wonder how loud KY's redesigned stadium is. Some of those smaller ones can still get pretty loud..

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n280628 said:
Not only that but I forgot that Ox IS the Football God....

Don't feel too bad. The national media drank the hog swill and thought it was koolaid, too. :lol:

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
According to what I've seen expect Mcelwain to go with the hot hand in this one. If Grier struggles, expect to see Treon in the early second quarter.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TheBigClaw;n280671 said:
According to what I've seen expect Mcelwain to go with the hot hand in this one. If Grier struggles, expect to see Treon in the early second quarter.

And you would love to see that happen too.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n280497 said:
Nothing worse than a grown man getting all worked up about a few players he doesn't even know, picked in some arbitrary draft setting in hopes of pride and/or financial glory.

On a completely unrelated note, Sammy Watkins should die of gonorhea and rot in hell.
:lmao:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I can't believe how butthurt you racist treon nutswingers are.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
They watched the tape, they had another week of practice and he must have done well. It's a logical progression. I think that's how Mac does things.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TheBigClaw;n280671 said:

If the game is getting ugly for us I am sure he would make a change to try to change the momentum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator