Gymnastics goes for title Sat 4pm ABC

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Havent posted all season about gymnastics, but this extremely young team goes for the title Saturday afternoon after upsetting prohibitive favorite OU and Alabama in the semifinals. LSU with their bought team of transfers is now the team to beat as they try to buy their first national title. Cal is very close to them and if they stick their landings can top them. Florida and Utah both have decent shots now that OU is out, but probably will require some missed landings from LSU and Cal and a strong team performance. Go Gators!

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Gators are coming on strong after finishing 4th, barely ahead of Mizzou, at the SECs.

If you ain't a Gator, you must be Gator BAIT!
:chomp:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Gators are coming on strong after finishing 4th, barely ahead of Mizzou, at the SECs.

If you ain't a Gator, you must be Gator BAIT!
:chomp:
We looked phenomenal winning our regional (handily beating Utah) and the girls looked solid to great last night... I really feel like we got hosed on scoring last night, especially on the floor.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Boy, if I had a nickel...
:lol:

That'd buy a LOT of hotels in Bratislava!!!
10d4651a-af41-428d-88fa-76ec5ae9020a_text.gif

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
No one thought UF would be in the final 4 for gymnastics. We had some gymnasts defer to next year and 1 take a break to try for the Olympics. Regardless of how they finish, this might be Rowland's best job to date.

I'm sure the judges will be scoring LSU artifically high. For whatever reason we typically get hosed, as Detroit mentioned.

Let's go!

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Gator girls got hosed last year. Any sport with "subjective" scoring is rife with fraudulent scores. Yes I said it and believe it. From toddlers to the olympics.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Gator girls got hosed last year. Any sport with "subjective" scoring is rife with fraudulent scores. Yes I said it and believe it. From toddlers to the olympics.
My MIL's rule raising her kids was: "no sports/activities with subjective scoring, period. Wanna be a swimmer, great! Wanna be a diver? Not a chance in hell!"

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
"Judges", at any level for any purpose are always corrupted by an agenda different from intentions. The only judge you can trust is God and if He is judging you, you will be found as guilty as Sin.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
"Judges", at any level for any purpose are always corrupted by an agenda different from intentions. The only judge you can trust is God and if He is judging you, you will be found as guilty as Sin.

There is even an entire book in the Bible devoted to it

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I think it shot the girls mentally when they got screwed on bars scoring… I pray to God Utah wins this

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator