Gymnastics goes for title Sat 4pm ABC

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator girls got hosed last year. Any sport with "subjective" scoring is rife with fraudulent scores. Yes I said it and believe it. From toddlers to the olympics.
Any competitions with subjective scoring are not sports, they are activities.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
for our very last routine on the floor, they threw Leanne a 9.95 for a routine that was exactly ZERO different that the 4 girls before her that didn't even break 9.90... same on the bars... complete bullschit.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Had to make sure golden girl livvy got her natty.
f'n LSU had beam for last rotation. One girl fell, so that was their dropped score. The other FIVE girls all got 9.95 or better (one had a 9.9625)... given the 6 judge scoring, that effectively means that the judges gave FIVE of their girls perfect 10's. Just bullschit.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I don’t see any other option at this point. Somebody has to make a statement. Don’t forget to pack the lighter fluid and matches.

View attachment 69399
:lmao2:

were the millers no ragrets GIF

Last edited:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Here's the issue with gymnastics. The judges will inflate the scores for the team that has put in their time and 'deserves' a national championship. I just knew they would hand the title to LSU.

It always seems UF has to flat out be flawless to win. But, this was a win of a season. Watch out for next year.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Had to make sure golden girl livvy got her natty.
People need to realize she isn't that good of a gymnast compared to others on her own team. She scored a big 0 points for LSU today. The coach knew if she competed they probably wouldn't win, so she got benched.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
People need to realize she isn't that good of a gymnast compared to others on her own team. She scored a big 0 points for LSU today. The coach knew if she competed they probably wouldn't win, so she got benched.
Yeah she's a nobody in competition. Just a marketing whore. Mediocre talent.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Did we REALLY get robbed by the refs if Born didnt threaten to drive there and kill a few?

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I don’t see any other option at this point. Somebody has to make a statement. Don’t forget to pack the lighter fluid and matches.

View attachment 69399

Trip Summary:
  • You inspired me, couldn't wait for those flights...
  • Attempted this morning to board the 5:25am Delta flight to ATL connecting to LGA...
  • Just got bonded out..
  • Now on "no fly" list...
  • Pro-tip #8864: wait until you get to final destination to purchase matches and lighter fluid...
  • I feel set up and you're an *******
  • But even with all that, still...

That's MY credo!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Trip Summary:
  • You inspired me, couldn't wait for those flights...
  • Attempted this morning to board the 5:25am Delta flight to ATL connecting to LGA...
  • Just got bonded out..
  • Now on "no fly" list...
  • Pro-tip #8864: wait until you get to final destination to purchase matches and lighter fluid...
  • I feel set up and you're an *******
  • But even with all that, still...

That's MY credo!

I knew you’d get busted with the lighter fluid and matches. Which is why I suggested it. Just know it’s only because I care and didn’t want you going through with it. No different than Jerry telling on Uncle Leo at the bookstore. Tough love for your bettermo.

Anyway, for future reference, those mandals would ignite like an old pine desk soaked in lacquer.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I knew you’d get busted with the lighter fluid and matches. Which is why I suggested it. Just know it’s only because I care and didn’t want you going through with it. No different than Jerry telling on Uncle Leo at the bookstore. Tough love for your bettermo.

Anyway, for future reference, those mandals would ignite like an old pine desk soaked in lacquer.
For my defense, I had my attorney request TSA CCTV footage at the airport… here it is:

6fe45d64-e205-4e85-be56-3e896aa685b4_text.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.