Birthday Happy 40th Birthday Buckman2000!

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
greeting-cards-40th-birthday-funny-card-design-ideas-post-some-greetings-messages-funny-40th-funny-40thgreeting-cards-40th-birthday-funny-card-design-ideas-post-some-greetings-messages-funny-40th-f.jpg

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
n June 1905, the Florida legislature passed the Buckman Act, which reorganized the state's university system and established the University of Florida in Gainesville. Construction at the chosen site began late in 1905, and the first two buildings completed were Buckman Hall, which was named for Buckman Act author Henry Holland Buckman, and nearby Thomas Hall, which was named for Gainesville mayor William Reuben Thomas.
Henry Holland Buckman (1858–1914) was an attorney from Duval County, Florida, who became a member of the Florida Legislature and served on the Judiciary Committee. Buckman is known for being the author of the Buckman Act, a 1905 law that reorganized higher education into three institutions, segregated by race and gender, as follows:

Who knew? I followed a trail vomit in Buckman one night at a gator bb game to find my friend's younger brother. Too much Old Milwaukee.

oh yeah Happy Birthday, Buckman...........:bananawave:

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Happy Birthday Buckman I remember 25 years ago when I was 40, not really but Happy Birthday anyway, keep on trucken!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.