Happy Birthday, bradgator2! He's now a man! He's 40!

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
My brother Brad was BAGator on the old board in the late 90s. He passed in 03 at the age of 45.
But I digress. His name was brad you are brad. YOu remind me of him a little. I hope you had
a great one today.
images

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
A belated HBD to a fellow lover of history and a fellow rich SOB. Like you, I also earn a seven figure salary...though two are to the right of the decimal point.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I was originally only bradgator on the original old AOL (back in what... 98?). Y'all might find this hard to believe.... but that username got banned in those old chat rooms. So did bradgator1. :lol:

Third time's the charm. :bananadance2:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A belated HBD to a fellow lover of history and a fellow rich SOB. Like you, I also earn a seven figure salary...though two are to the right of the decimal point.

Seven figure.... Can you imagine? :faint:

I do ok.... the problem is I have a wife and 2 daughters. I actually hide money. :lol:

I'll have a drink tonight for Henry Knox and his unbelievable journey to get those cannons!

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Seven figure.... Can you imagine? :faint:

I do ok.... the problem is I have a wife and 2 daughters. I actually hide money. :lol:

I'll have a drink tonight for Henry Knox and his unbelievable journey to get those cannons!

Cheers.

My daughter spelled Dad, "ATM" well into her twenties. Thankfully she's in her thirties and gainfully employed.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:brad:

i reserve the weekends for me (unless a :chomp: game is on), so i missed this a couple days ago, but i digress

Happy Birthday oh friend of small, hairy cricetinaes - when the rodent dies, please have him bronzed and send to ox as the board mascot

Thank you - that's all for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.