Birthday Happy Birthday Egor’s Assistant!

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Happy birthday, EA!

spirit GIF

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Thanks Everybody. Hung over as hell all weekend after that Georgia beat down. Usually, all I ask for my birthday is a Gator victory over the dwags. Not many victories lately... just getting older. Am working on a new remodel for me and the missus for once we get the fuch outta Misery. We split our time between Branson and STL. Can't wait to bolt somewhere warmer.

Last edited:

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
And let me just say for the record, that I am very fond of all you, my internet crew, My Gators. Even the haters, libtards, and especially Ox. Hopefully, we get to share in some good times in very near future instead always just commiserating and complaining.

GatorChatter Rules.

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
Thanks Everybody. Hung over as hell all weekend after that Georgia beat down. Usually, all I ask for my birthday is a Gator victory over the dwags. Not many victories lately... just getting older. Am working on a new remodel for me and the missus for once we get the fuch outta Misery. We split our time between Branson and STL. Can't wait to bolt somewhere warmer.
My birthday always falls around the fsu game, so I feel your pain.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019

We can be neighbors here in Jax...I got 4 houses for sale on my street alone

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.