Founding Member
Cool. Go Gators!!!

e9a3b8c8657c9608df2ae5c742d0110f.jpg

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I remember the first day. It was just me and Ox and a big empty echo chamber. I said something like HELLO HELLO HELLO and he gave me that ominous wave. SO I said SIR SIR SIR. It seemed to work.
It would be really interesting to see who joined and in what order. When I joined, there were just a few of you here. You, Law, Ox.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
HBD Gatorchatter!!

Awesome place to visit and talk Gator with the Gator nation.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Huh, who knew? Thanks.

Whatever happened to Spook and Jabber? Or Blonde or Sonoma :fear:

I was literally typing the same question.

Wobble's life is over, someone knocked up his ol lady.

I think Sonoma was really sick for awhile. There are several on the 2nd page who have never even posted.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I joined really early but there was some glitch and I had to re-register so I don't show up till page 5. :sadnanner:

After GSMB shut down, I started googling Ox, Law, Nav, etc. to see if folks found a place to land. I found GCMB.

I remember in the early days posting all the user names I could think of in a lounge thread and repeating them over and over hoping to bump us up on Google searches for others looking the same way I was looking.

It's gotten better and better.

Thanks, Ox.

Alex.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I joined really early but there was some glitch and I had to re-register so I don't show up till page 5. :sadnanner:

After GSMB shut down, I started googling Ox, Law, Nav, etc. to see if folks found a place to land. I found GCMB.

I remember in the early days posting all the user names I could think of in a lounge thread and repeating them over and over hoping to bump us up on Google searches for others looking the same way I was looking.

It's gotten better and better.

Thanks, Ox.

Alex.
I googled seasick Miata boy and it lead me to here.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can't believe that it's only been 2 years. I waste 95% of my phone time on this damn website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.