Happy Birthday Gatorchatter!

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder how many phone minutes/data this place has eaten up in two years. We need a group rate. Get on it, Ox.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
#185 ...what the hell took me so long?

Family Guy brought me here...

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Mr. Conway Twitty:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
149......stayed on SwampGas too long during the demise I guess.

LurkingGator

Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2016
I re-registered my account and am breaking out of lurking mode for this. Thanks Ox for building this! My life was in a mess for a while when the old GatorsSports Message Board collapse happened. I started doing useful and constructive things in my spare time instead of lurking for any tidbit of news and discussion on anything related to UF sports. That was unnatural. The GSMB never recovered in my opinion, and I just stopped even lurking there. Thanks to all of you who post too. If I ever had anything news that wasn't already here, or any opinion that wasn't already posted, I would join in. Now that I'm re-registered, I'll try to do it from time to time. Happy Birthday Gatorchatter! And Go Gators!

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I re-registered my account and am breaking out of lurking mode for this. Thanks Ox for building this! My life was in a mess for a while when the old GatorsSports Message Board collapse happened. I started doing useful and constructive things in my spare time instead of lurking for any tidbit of news and discussion on anything related to UF sports. That was unnatural. The GSMB never recovered in my opinion, and I just stopped even lurking there. Thanks to all of you who post too. If I ever had anything news that wasn't already here, or any opinion that wasn't already posted, I would join in. Now that I'm re-registered, I'll try to do it from time to time. Happy Birthday Gatorchatter! And Go Gators!
Good to see you've got your birthday entered. You'll get a birthday thread of your own. Those that wish you a personal "Happy Birthday" will expect some Likes given out. Be sure to show up on your birthday as well.

Don't say you didn't know.
Now post more.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

So who is your favorite poster?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This site is the best thing that could have ever happened. I remember when that other site went down. Not sure how long it took, a few days, and somehow I found a message that led me here. Great place to be.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Appropriate time to ask Ox for a testimoanal of that first week. How much worry over whether GC would
take off ?

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This site is the best thing that could have ever happened. I remember when that other site went down. Not sure how long it took, a few days, and somehow I found a message that led me here. Great place to be.

GS had a section to comment under their articles (no clue if they still do). Either law or 78 posted this place in those comments. That's how I found it, and begged for mercy.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Birthday GC and congrats Ox

cute%2Bfish.gif

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I think Ox sent me a message on Facebook. I owe him so much credit for the hours of lost productivity.

Thanks, Ox! This place is definitely better than the forum of anarchy that now appears to largely be the equivalent of the walking dead.

Go Gators!!!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I think all of us that found it were working pretty hard to let everyone we could find know about it. We all wanted to try and ensure we didn't lose our group of fellow Gators. It's pretty awesome that most of us made it over and even though I bust his chops, Ox has done us all a great service by providing this forum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.