Happy Fathers Day Gators!

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Fathers Day to us and to the men who taught us what it means to be a Father.

This year I’m celebrating by assembling new patio furniture outside in the heat and dealing with diarrhea diapers from a sick 14 month old.

Alex.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks. Dealing with schitt just comes with fatherhood. At least it's not a woke know it all.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Father's day to all of you dads out there. I never met my father but I cherish being a dad to my son.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Father's day to all of you dads out there. I never met my father but I cherish being a dad to my son.

Thats what I mean when I say “...and the men who taught us what it means to be a Father”. Sometimes it’s the man who sired you, sometimes it’s a grandfather, step-father, uncle, adopted father, or even a role model/mentor like a special coach.

Alex.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks. Dealing with schitt just comes with fatherhood. At least it's not a woke know it all.

I don’t know what I’m going to do if my boy (currently 9) becomes a “woke” teen with a lotta lip.
:suicide:

Alex.

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
I don’t know what I’m going to do if my boy (currently 9) becomes a “woke” teen with a lotta lip.
:suicide:

Alex.
We got a lot of eye-rolls when my kids (2 girls, one boy) were teens and wife and I discussed politics with them. Now, one of the best Father's Day gifts I receive (could be any day of the year) are texts sent to me by my kids with, for example, a Thomas Sowell quote. Warms the heart. I tell young parents who happen themselves to be conservative, "talk politics in the home, because if you don't, someone else will surely get to them with their beliefs."
Happy Father's Day!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Raining here so I’m spending my morning playing video games with my soon to be 7 year old boy. Headed to my dad’s when the rain let’s up this afternoon to eat dinner with him. Gonna be a great day!

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Happy fathers day to all the guys that need it. Like ADG said. Fathers come in all kinds of ways. I was lucky in that mine came the traditional way. Stepfathers that step up have a special reward one day..........

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Happy Father’s Day to all you men that have taken on the most important role of a father. We need not only more fathers like you but also men that are willing to guide our youth in the ordinary activities whether you gave them life or not. Don’t ever underestimate your value no matter what society tells you. It’s easier to invest 18 years into shaping a child than a lifetime fixing them.

Thank you guys for being the leaders our country needs. The days are long but the years are short but don’t quit! The fight is worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator