Happy Thanksgiving Gatorchatter members!

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Thanksgiving GattorChatter! I wish you a day (or at least its remains) of remembering all that you have to be thankful for.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks Ox. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and a heartfelt thank you to everyone on coming together to rebuild our community. Although many of us don't agree with one another and we love to poke fun at each other, we're family and I'm thankful for you all making this the best Gator board on the net.

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Hope all have a great Turkey Day and enjoy time with their families.

I am thankful to have found this place and thanks to all of those who run it....although I never posted at GSMB I had been faithfully reading there and following the game day threads for several years. When they took the board down I felt lost until I found this place. And now I even post :)

GO GATORS BEAT THE SEMIHOLES!!!!

Nautigator

Founding Member
Level 11.5 Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks Ox for all the work you've done. Thanks' to the rest of you for helping me complete my research on dysfunctional posters on the internet, I don't have to go anywhere else to get the sample size I need :wink:. I hope everyone on here has a great Thanksgiving. For those going to Tallacrappy for the game, make sure you have bail money in your socks. Tallacrappy PD may not arrest noles, but they will arrest Gators for sure. Now back to my Thanksgiving dinner Cortez style. Smoked AJ dip, Stone crabs, Seafood chowder Florida style, fried Turkey and the rest of the trimmings.
And lastly, JF, please don't hire Freeze.

Darthgator

Aug 18, 2014
oxrageous;n117552 said:
Just wanted to say how thankful I am to all of you for your ongoing support for Gatorchatter. You really have made this place a legitimate Gator hangout and it's been extremely satisfying to see. I wanted to give a special thanks to my moderators, Nav and GatorJ, who quietly go about helping the board run smoothly. Thanks boys.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day with their familiies.

Ox

Thanks for the hard work , OX

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Thanksgiving to all, and especially, thanks to Ox for making this happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator