Status
Not open for further replies.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812;n84221 said:
There have been tickets available for every game. There has also been a corresponding dip in concessions, etc.

Hard liquor sales have increased.

So now we have to fight the liquor lobby in addition to Foley. :headslap:

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
chferg;n84218 said:
Isn't the numbers public info? I'd really like to see how much these last few years with no balls and lack of ticket sales have hurt UF
Forbes does an annual valuation of the top football programs:

https://www.forbes.com/pictures/emdm45efmkf/6-florida-gators/

We profited $49 million last year. It will be interesting to see how much lower that number is this and next season. Apparently, we would've owed WM $8 mill had we fired him last year.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If Muschamp is retained this is going to be the deadest Cocktail Party perhaps in history. Who is going to travel for this garbage?

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently, Muschamp is going to be allowed to go 0-8 as a coach/player in the FL-GA game, 0-7 just doesn't have the same ring I guess. Won't that be a helluva final farewell, watching Georgia destroy us with one of their own serving as our lame duck head coach.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
gatormandan;n84024 said:
I keep going back to gatorsports and refreshing the page thinking I will see breaking news. Whats taking so long??

Probably the fact that you are trying to find breaking news on gatorsports website.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
MidwestChomp;n84287 said:
Probably the fact that you are trying to find breaking news on gatorsports website.

So, they arent going to report it? Of course they will. It will be there as fast as anywhere...

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I waited a few hours and still no news. This can't be reality. I must be asleep, stuck in a nightmare.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Some trusted posters said Monday late morning even last night.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
[QUOTE='78;n84237] Originally posted by ufgator812 View Post
There have been tickets available for every game. There has also been a corresponding dip in concessions, etc.

Hard liquor sales have increased.

So now we have to fight the liquor lobby in addition to Foley. :headslap:[/QUOTE]

Hard liquor might be selling in the box seats. I had an ownership interest in a downtown drinking establishment for nearly a decade, and I can tell you that winning is WAY, WAY, WAY more lucrative than losing. I can't even imagine what the last 4 years have done to the bar economy in Gainesville. Celebration drinking beats crying in your beer by a mile.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
B0UhxnQCAAAJV4N.jpg:large

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz;n84326 said:

It's a very eye opening stat. Last night's stats were very eye opening as well. We played very poorly, yet dominated nearly every stat except turn-overs and still managed to lose by 29 points.:facepalm:

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Live in Jax. You couldn't pay me to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.