Head Coaching Candidates Thread; Brian Kelly goes to LSU

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Western Kentucky OC Zach Kittley is going to be a superstar. But probably on the wrong timeline for us.
Also a bit early for this opening, but keep an eye on Spencer Danielson, DC at Boise St. Young and was recruiting coordinator at D2 school before getting on staff at Boise. Was co-DC last year and offered a position coach gig by Harsin at Auburn, but stayed at BSU and got the full DC position. Most likely to stay out west - contacts all over CA.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Is Dave Clausen really a candidate?

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Napier has "defensive version of McElwain" written all over him. I would not care for that hire.

Elko would be the lite version of Muschamp.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Also a bit early for this opening, but keep an eye on Spencer Danielson, DC at Boise St. Young and was recruiting coordinator at D2 school before getting on staff at Boise. Was co-DC last year and offered a position coach gig by Harsin at Auburn, but stayed at BSU and got the full DC position. Most likely to stay out west - contacts all over CA.
ok. will do.

you think he will be a DC at USC or what?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dude has been the HC at Wake for 8 years and the highlight of his tenure is a win in the Pinstripe Bowl. Sounds very familiar. No thanks
Alvie York would switch to Gators and preach about the Clawfense.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Dude has been the HC at Wake for 8 years and the highlight of his tenure is a win in the Pinstripe Bowl. Sounds very familiar. No thanks

Unfortunately I’ve heard it’s already done. We’ll check back in 11 years and revisit this thread.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
ok. will do.

you think he will be a DC at USC or what?

I suspect a PAC school will come calling if he continues to grow as he has the last few years. His defense is aggressive, but sound. But it is the MWC, so they have stinker games to based on the talent level. The two safeties he has this year are something - freaks for MWC.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
With more talent he's inching out wins with ball control offense. That doesn't sound very innovative to me

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
What I can't believe is people are falling for the Bob Stoops thing again as if its a possibility because that gator hater bianchi says he heard he's interested. Its embarrassing and on par with how UTooth always throw that Gruden rumor out there when they are on the hunt.

I bet bianchi is giggling with his ucf homos over it too

Well on here at least nearly everyone has said there is likely no chance he would return. His name comes up like clockwork but he has never shown any interest.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We could atleast bring Grantham back. He fits his defensive scheme of giving up 40 points a game

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator