Hello Gator Nation

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n276705 said:
Definitely laying in bed next to each other. We don't usually alert the other one as to what we're posting, it's funnier when it's a surprise. Although I helped her with Lenny's dong for the private forum. :captain:

But yeah, if she laughs at a post of mine and then doesn't like it, she faces the wrath of the Sasquatch until she does.
Probably more like this

441_the-argument-for-separate-beds-1033752-flash-1033752-flash.jpg

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;n276695 said:
Hexadecimal smack

I recently read that this is the new, trendy designer drug that sells for $1K per ounce in the seedier areas of major college campuses with strong engineering programs. The high is intense - all kinds of floating numbers that turn into words, followed by a rush of euphoria and the desire to nail your math prof. Bad. Very bad.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n276703 said:
Just curious, are you two guys sitting across the couch from each other when you're posting? If so, do you discuss what you're going to say before typing it or is it a surprise to the other person? And when you say something funny does the other look up, wink and say, "Good one."

:lol: :lol: I laughed so hard at this. I have also wondered this exact same thing. Or when theyou are ganging up on another poster, is it a, "Hey, you should jump on line and help with this douchebag poster".

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n276896 said:
:lol: :lol: I laughed so hard at this. I have also wondered this exact same thing. Or when theyou are ganging up on another poster, is it a, "Hey, you should jump on line and help with this douchebag poster".

you know they do. :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator