Help Napier pick the next OC

Who should be the next Offensive Coordinator for the Gators?

• Joe Brady

Votes: 31 33.7%
  • Steve Spurrier Jr.

Votes: 18 19.6%
  • Scott Frost

Votes: 22 23.9%
  • Jeff Scott

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • Other

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Kerwin Bell

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Ben Arbuckle

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Warren Ruggiero

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
how much of that is a product of hugh freeze offense from the last couple seasons? its certainly an intriguing option and one, upon initial look, sounds promising. my real concern is that we get someone whos shown good offensive production, then gets here and we see the exact same billy ball weve seen for 2 seasons. Hate saying but that is the more likely outcome based on napiers attitude and stubborn insistence to stick with stupid.
You're right we should hate any hire before we even know who they are
angry pitchfork GIF by South Park

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You're right we should hate any hire before we even know who they are
angry pitchfork GIF by South Park
I didn't say anything close to that. So you tell me, do you predict an OC next season, and Napier completely being hands off? Go on record little feller.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't say anything close to that. So you tell me, do you predict an OC next season, and Napier completely being hands off? Go on record little feller.
Uh Huh Sure GIF

I predict nothing, but I'm not pissed about it yet either :whistle:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Uh Huh Sure GIF

I predict nothing, but I'm not pissed about it yet either :whistle:
what part of my post was pissed? asking a question about the dude's history? Or was it my gut feeling that nape will probably be heavy handed b/c he seems resistant to giving up play calling thus far? which part triggered you?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
what part of my post was pissed? asking a question about the dude's history? Or was it my gut feeling that nape will probably be heavy handed b/c he seems resistant to giving up play calling thus far? which part triggered you?
I said I was not pissed, I didn't say you were pissed...I just said you were hating on the hire we haven't even named yet, or even know is going to happen :grin:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I said I was not pissed, I didn't say you were pissed...I just said you were hating on the hire we haven't even named yet, or even know is going to happen :grin:
actually i like the idea a lot. that offense has been legit, but there is the question about how much of it was freeze vs him. that aint hating. if i was hating on anything it would be my gut instinct that says that whoever we hire, napier will have him running napier ball regardless, similar to jimbo/petrino at aTm. im not guaranteeing that will happen, but what weve seen and know of tater so far, i think its the more likely outcome.

and all this is mostly pie in the sky anyway, because tater has never once indicated he's hiring an OC. A reporter asked for his thoughts on SOS saying we should throw the ball downfield more. He responded saying that when SOS talks, you should listen.

THAT is where the entire "wErE geTTiN aN Oc!!" narrative came from. That's it. Nothing else, but boy did pumps do a good job of selling the story. :lol2:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
actually i like the idea a lot. that offense has been legit, but there is the question about how much of it was freeze vs him. that aint hating. if i was hating on anything it would be my gut instinct that says that whoever we hire, napier will have him running napier ball regardless, similar to jimbo/petrino at aTm. im not guaranteeing that will happen, but what weve seen and know of tater so far, i think its the more likely outcome.

and all this is mostly pie in the sky anyway, because tater has never once indicated he's hiring an OC. A reporter asked for his thoughts on SOS saying we should throw the ball downfield more. He responded saying that when SOS talks, you should listen.

THAT is where the entire "wErE geTTiN aN Oc!!" narrative came from. That's it. Nothing else, but boy did pumps do a good job of selling the story. :lol2:
You're overthinking my posts to you :lol:

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The guy that made the decision to send the field goal team out on the field. He’s got that killer instinct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.