Hollywood Bob rates greatest UF safeties

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
:salute:

jvrlk4x95hy51.jpg

I don’t even go to strip clubs anymore and I can tell you that place is overrated. Scores in NY as well. Give me Rachel’s or Cheetah WP all day.

Btw, I’m at a bar in Tampa right now with my esposa. Lifelong Floridian and maybe the third or fourth time I’ve ever been here. It’s a nice city.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
I don’t even go to strip clubs anymore and I can tell you that place is overrated. Scores in NY as well. Give me Rachel’s or Cheetah WP all day.
Not familiar with any of those places. Nor do the names Tootsie's or Scarletts ring a bell. And most definitely never heard of the Booby Trap -- not the one on the river or the Booby 2 out by 826. :dunno:

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Btw, I’m at a bar in Tampa right now with my esposa. Lifelong Floridian and maybe the third or fourth time I’ve ever been here. It’s a nice city.
I'll chalk up your overly charitable view of the city to the strong pours you're getting at that Applebee's.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I'll chalk up your overly charitable view of the city to the strong pours you're getting at that Applebee's.

Now see, that’s a quality lost. Took 3+ years, but well done nonetheless.

And don’t misunderstand my praise. It’s not a bad place, but I’m definitely an East coast guy. There’s a reason I’ve seen this side only a few times in my lifetime.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Now see, that’s a quality lost. Took 3+ years, but well done nonetheless.

And don’t misunderstand my praise. It’s not a bad place, but I’m definitely an East coast guy. There’s a reason I’ve seen this side only a few times in my lifetime.
I am in the vicinity literally more often than I would like. My retired parents live in Pinellas. DOESN'T EVERYBODY'S? Seems like it. :goon:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I am in the vicinity literally more often than I would like. My retired parents live in Pinellas. DOESN'T EVERYBODY'S? Seems like it. :goon:

Marion and St. Johns for me. I’m on day 2 here and really haven’t been impressed with the food(Applebee’s has really gone downhill). It seems to lack direction and struggles between this odd southern/Midwest/Cuban identity.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
It sounds gross, but the lunch buffet at Rachel’s is awesome. It’s in a dark side room, that more resembles a nice steak joint than a titty bar. Girls in lingerie serve your drinks and clear your plates. Can’t beat it.

It’s was about $10 a few years ago, and the food was decent: think wedding food.

Great escape during a $hitty work day

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It sounds gross, but the lunch buffet at Rachel’s is awesome. It’s in a dark side room, that more resembles a nice steak joint than a titty bar. Girls in lingerie serve your drinks and clear your plates. Can’t beat it.

It’s was about $10 a few years ago, and the food was decent: think wedding food.

Great escape during a $hitty work day

I used to have it timed perfectly when I had a strict hour lunch. I could leave downtown, gauge 95 traffic(Congress as a backup) and get to 45th in 8 minutes. That gave us 44 minutes to eat and browse. And yes, it was a solid way to spend lunch.

A CFO I used to work with was such a regular he had a table near the stage with his name actually engraved in brass on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator