How about Trask & Jones on the field together?

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I've said this before.

Mullen did it with Leak and Tebow...My only concern is we are already down to 2 QBs

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
From you, I was just looking for confirmation that dreaming of titles with this team is stupid. Specifically, Grantham is too high risk and we aren’t talented enough to win consistently enough to take home a title. But glad you agreed with the rest.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
From you, I was just looking for confirmation that dreaming of titles with this team is stupid.
Who the f vck is dreaming of titles. I wish there was a way to pull up EVERY single prediction or mention over the last 8 month's(probably said it 50 times or more) where I said this team will win 9 or 10 games(if they don't go away from the run)....You have a strange way of interpreting things because I certainly don't think any team will qualify for the playoffs with 9 or 10 wins :scratchhead:....but I could be wrong so you might want to call Itraz or Law to set you straight.....:facepalm:

Championship programs are built because they have 75% of their players returning from season to season. Getting these players to hone their skills in the SYSTEM that they will be playing in over their careers is what builds championships. In other words if you're playing here in Mullens system you better get good at running/option since it is 60-70 percent of his offensive system. Not throwing at the same coverage(UT never switched their coverage)over and over after the outcome has been decided.....

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
My last post on this. First you talked about SOS and and what made his title team work then you drop...

Try and get out of your fantasy football mindset and realize NO team EVER has won a championship being a one dimensional passing team....EVER. Ask Pigbert…..he has 3 more titles than anyone who advocates that system and that is saying something.

Who the f vck is dreaming of titles. I wish there was a way to pull up EVERY single prediction or mention over the last 8 month's(probably said it 50 times or more) where I said this team will win 9 or 10 games(if they don't go away from the run)....You have a strange way of interpreting things because I certainly don't think any team will qualify for the playoffs with 9 or 10 wins :scratchhead:....but I could be wrong so you might want to call Itraz or Law to set you straight.....:facepalm:

Championship programs are built because they have 75% of their players returning from season to season. Getting these players to hone their skills in the SYSTEM that they will be playing in over their careers is what builds championships. In other words if you're playing here in Mullens system you better get good at running/option since it is 60-70 percent of his offensive system. Not throwing at the same coverage(UT never switched their coverage)over and over after the outcome has been decided.....
But to answer your question, I think this team can get to 9 wins with a passing offense. Talent and lack of run game will place the ceiling on the team. Not developing the passing game to fail at running the ball would lower that ceiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator